Reviews for Undressed
CaffeineIsLife chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Great! Absolutely fabulous!
If I didn't know it better I would have thought this was taken right out of the books. So totally Mac and Barrons.
Loved it! :D
Ashley chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I loved it. It read almost like a short story that Moning had written herself.
southern cross chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
that was complete win. hot and more hot and very snarky. loved it.
alkhsdgbliaeyfqliwedf chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
loved it!
SenceLess chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
i really enjoyed and absolutely LOVED reading your story...such stories help to wait for the (i think) last book of the Fever Series
bayy23 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i liked this a lot.. I love the fever series, and i can't wait until the next one come s out!
vampiremom1221 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Well, that was awkward. The situation not the writing. I would probably die if I was faced with a nude Barrons, of excitement. Got to give it to Mac for not jumping him immediately. I couldn't of done it. Great one-shot.
luci de vamp chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i love your fic. i hope you update it soon.
BDBLover chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I opened this story thinking that it would simply be okay, but I was wrong. It was great! It's very difficult for someone to write in first person succesfully, but I feel that you pulled it off very well. I loved the scene. Of course I'm a BIG Jericho/Mac fan so any scene with them that broadcasts their chemistry I'm going to love. Hope you write more!
hhgranger chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Excellent! This is the first fever fanfic I read, and is really good. Characters very real and similar to the books.

I like this fic. Hope you write more.
Winddrifter chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Fantastic, I love that you kept them true to character! I can't wait for the next book to come out!
al5654 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Loved this story. You captured both characters personalities really well. Thank you for giving us all something to tide us over until Shadowfever.
DreamHard.LoveHarder chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
You did a great job! Loved it! You kept them IC! Hope you continue to write Fever fan fiction!
FaeBreeze chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Nice job!This is one of my favorite series and its great to read something Feverish even if Karen M.M. hasn't written it.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2