Reviews for Don't push that button!
carlycarter chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Aw man you can't leave it there! Are you gonna update this one soon? Hope so!
WereCat the Assassino chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Have you ever played Big Red Button? It's AWESOME! I love that game! You keep pushing the button and it gets mad! With it I SHALL RULE THE WORLD!MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Watch Derren Brown Trick or Treat series 2 episode 2. Its about a BIG RED BUTTON and other stuff. Its actually pretty cool. I loved this! Looks/sounds funny. I cant wait for the next chapter!

Keep Writing, Fell4
CatzChaos chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Of course she's going to push that red button! Wonder what happens now? Where will she end up? Will Henry follow her? We knew she'd do it! You just can't resist when it says not to open a package or not to push the big red button.

Great job.
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hey there,

AW this is a GREAT story. I love it, you did truly fantastic and I can't think of it being done better. :-D NICE, FANTASTIC, MAGNIFICENT, TERRIFIC, WONDERFUL work so more, more, more, more soon.

Melissa

P.S. There goes DZR sharing those plot nubbins again. LOL
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
YAY! You dedicated a chappie to me! Woohoo! lol! :)

That was so funny, and totally left me wanting more!

STUPID SMILEY FACED GRAPE!
DZR chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
'I think we shall.' i love the way you make Ash and Henry talk in your fics. Like theyre channeling Helen, which screams trouble.

I have to get these weird little ideas out of my head so I can focus on my fic. You are a great dumping ground ;D dont forget to put an 'o' in dont in the title.