Reviews for Derek Hates Spencer
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 3/24
Love it! :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 3/19
Thought the ending felt a bit rushed but it was really good.
Wagamama Hime chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This was a great little story! I think it's because I could actually see this happening: Spencer not knowing how to navigate the social norms of "liking" someone and expressing this, and Derek not quite knowing how to deal with all that is "Spencer" (while wonderful, Dr. Reid is definitely an acquired taste, haha!) Anyway, I thought it was a sweet take (even though it started out with some misunderstandings) and very believable. :)
maygan chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I think it was cool enough and sensual but I wouldn't have minded a sequel but fair enough it was still pretty good. Keep at it. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Nice!
aspiegiraffe chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
perfection
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Rape is not accurate here; it's clear that Spencer wanted to have sex with Morgan, he admitted that he wanted his first time to be with Morgan. However, Morgan was so inveated in his feeling of hatred for Reid that he never gave himself a chance to get to know the person behind the nerdy exterior, and I can't help wondering how he would feel if people judged him for his "player" persona. I'm glad you gave him the chance to get beyond his fear of what Spencer represented. Bit creepy at first, but you let Morgan redeem himself.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I know I read this before what an asshole and poor baby boy, trusted him enough to give himself to Morgan and he treats him like shit glad he got a good wake-up call from the boy he hated so much.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Awww, that is so sad, yet so sweet, wanna kick Morgan in the balls but then he realizes Spencer is what he has been looking for all his life, he just didn't recognize it because it was not "wrapped" the way Morgan expected him to be. Appearances can be deceiving. Hated it at first, that is hated Morgan, then he grew a heart.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Loved it! :)
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Sperek is my life and I love this fic so much. Like, I can't stop smiling! The fluff is just so wonderful! :D Great job, I LOVE IT!
AuntSara chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Awww sweet. I was getting all set to hate Morgan...which is really really tough for me to do. Thank you for restoring my faith in him. Loved the story. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Would you consider writing a sequel? (I havnt checked ur page yet to know) I enjoyed this. and it was really great how you both managed to end in a quote, like the show does, and in the same place you started. :) brilliant.
NoelleDashuri chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Well that wasn't depressing at all!

Lol don't worry, this isn't a negative review at all. Your writing was wonderful as usual. All the hostility just caught me off guard... BUT, Derek pulled the wool from his eyes (or pulled the stick that was shoved so far up his ass out finally) and will make it up to him. That's the good thing about angst fics, the make-up is oh so sweet (:

Fabulous as always!
-Noelle
Medeia456 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Well that was really sweet! I wouldn't mind if it had happened just like this. Reid is so sweet and I can imagine Morgan being annoyed with him :) Perfect, really.