Reviews for It's a Date
jennylovescastle chapter 7 . 3/14
Thanks so mich i really love the Story. hope u write more
katie.sernoski chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Wow this is sooo romantic can't wait till the next Chapter . Great Job :)
1477166 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Aaahhh this is so sweet and adorable and... aww I just loved it :)
tridecalogisms chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
awww, this whole story was amazingness...i absolutely it from start to finish...fantastic writing, i look forward to reading your future work!
Overpressure chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Excellent! I really enjoyed this story. I dug up an old copy of "we gotta live together" with Ethel Merman and Jack Klugman, and it was great!
knittingeek chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
I just found this...great story. Nice and fluffy!
Victory chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
awesome fic!

LOVED! 3
1life2ROCK chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Really awesome story.
anonymous.individual chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
Totally brilliant. :) Had me in stitches several times.
heyMAY chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
Heyy! :)

I don't ususally review, I just have to say I love your story. I love the writing style you have, and I love the way you say these things... Yes, there is minor grammatical mistakes, like any unpublished story, but This is the best one I've read in... Ever. You really capture both Castle and Beckett's personality. You show every good side of them, and you really seem to understand Beckett's position in the story.

Please continue! I will DIE if you don't!
TheBlackHand724 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
very good, i liked it a lot. it was light and fluffy. i also like Alexis plotting to get the night to go just right. well done, TBH
Viktorija chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
I loved it!;)
Race for the clock tower chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
Woah is that a sexual refference in the last sentance I see? I believe this story is rated K, why is it so suggestive? GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER! Jk, i Loved it!

so cute ] sadly its ovah?
BonesnCastleFREAK chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
great story! it's rly cool... ;)
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
i want a sequel, i really really do! you have to write one, please please, please! btw: great chapter, you made me feel like i so much wanted to be her ;)