Reviews for Reunion Outtakes
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2018
Can you do another outtake where Bella and Edward are in Hawaii?
twirob chapter 3 . 8/31/2017
thank you so much for sharing these 3 o/t with us ;) you haven't pressed complete on this so i hope you come back to it with some more ie. their children etc. ;D
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 4/14/2017
Very nice. Poor Edward, if only he hadn't passed out!
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Oh my this is funny! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awwww...this is so great! :)
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Thank you so much for bringing the wedding to us all. It was glazed over in the original story, and I am sooooo glad you gave it a place here in the outtakes. It was beautiful. I really loved that you gave us both POV's on this one. It was magical and romantic. Thank you, all three, once again for sharing your imagination through the original starry and these outtakes. This reader appreciates the efforts. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
That was a cute little extra. Mike was so utterly clueless . . . just painfully clueless. Loved Rose smacking him upside the head . . . priceless. You completely pulled a soap opera moment, by having her confess her feelings, unaware he is asleep . . . too cute. At least she is taking him home . . . so he will be safe. We all know she never did tell him her feelings until a decade later. At least she poured her heart out to him. Makes you wonder . . . if he would've heard her . . . how different their lives would've been. Fun outtake . . . thank you for it.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This was absolutely perfect. Thank you for this trip down Jasper and Alice's road. It was wonderfully written. I loved the presents at the end that they exchanged. Both were perfect gifts. The citrus sprinkled throughout was great fun as well. The third degree from Mr. Brandon, was funny. Poor Jasper having to straight up lie to the man's face upon first meet, was dreadful . . . but necessary. Great chapter.
RobSara chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
I've sooo loved reading this story, I found it really hard to put it down.
Beautifully written, Thank you for sharing
Lafemmevegeta chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Thank you for sharing this story with us. You guys did a great job!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh this was so sweet!
sandraev1 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Loved the wedding! Thanks
twilightmenrhot chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Unbelievably happy to discover that their wedding was in fact included in some way. Glad to see dual pov as well.
twilightmenrhot chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was an incredible piece. I loved how completely fleshed out Alice's family is. A complete story in itself. I love that Jasper wanted Alice to catch the bouquet and that Alice envisioned herself walking down the aisle toward him.