Reviews for Just A Dance
Crazypotluck chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Aww I love it! And aww :'( I feel so bad for blain he seems way nicer then ken! I really think that you should write more for this story !
Beanie-Babie17 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Cute fanfic. But a couple questions:

If Blaine is Summer's brother and from Austrailia, then does Summer have an accent?

How come Blaine is just coming from Austrailia and Summer is already here and hasn't mentioned having a brother?

Great story altogether. The characters appear to have some dept!
Miss Hadaly chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Nice story. Hope you go on someday. It's really cute!
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Another great fic! This one was really cute (Your Ken, Barbie, and Summer characters are especially super! Love how you have Steven in here too). Oh my! Poor Barbie. I hope she’ll be able to persuade Ken that her dance with Blaine was just a friendly dance, no chemistry there, right? Guess we know what happens in your second fic. Just like me to read them out of order. LOL. Great work!
twitterp4ted chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
This was great!

You totally got the personality of the preppy Barbie crew. The dialogue was spot on. The dynamic between Barbie and her friends was really genuine. I can definitely see it.

As for the Barbie/Blaine sitaution, their dynamic was also quite genuine. Certainly different, more unique really, since Barbie is always known to feel the way she did for only Ken!

The song fit well with the sitatuation, like they could've gone on forever if reality hadn't caught up with them.

The ending was interesting and impressive. Most would assume Ken to fresh out in the situation at hand, but he just acted like his cool and groovy self. Loved the whole thing. :)