Reviews for Squiring Without Tradition
Squeakingtwig63 chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
I love it! was Lalasa still kidnapped at the end of Page?
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Not too much to say. Great job!
Fantasizing-Lady-Knight chapter 5 . 12/4/2004
*sheepish smile* never mind...you wrote this way before mine...but I didn't copy you, I swear!

Your story is really great...love it!

For Tortall and the King's Own!

-Fanta
Fantasizing-Lady-Knight chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
Hey! The unicorn thing is like from my fic! I suddenly feel betrayed...*sniffles*

Oh well...I guess imitation is the highest form of flattery... Or...well...sorry if you wrote this before I wrote mine, but I don't /think/ you did...

Hmm...still good. Love KC better than KD anyhow...

For Tortall and the King's Own!

~Fanta
BBLLPMLover chapter 8 . 8/28/2004
Wow, I will have to check to see if you have the sequal up yet. That was good, I couldn't stop readingi it, it's 12:30pm. I love your jokes, and your pairings.

Cheetos
Tort chapter 8 . 6/30/2004
You make it seem like the real story. I've jsut started going through this whole site for Tamora Pierce stories, and you're are my favorite!
Hollie Black chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
tee hee.. this is good... i especially like the last line...

one tiny thing tho... Alanna wouldnt be Sir Alanna, she's Lady Alanna.

other than that, this was really great!

hollie
Squire Kali chapter 8 . 7/19/2002
Sorry I haven't been a great reviewer lately...I've been grounded. I've missed my computer greatly, mostly 'cause I couldn't read my beloved TP fanfic. I loved this fic and your other TP ones too!
Tiffie101 chapter 7 . 7/19/2002
SORRY. I DIDN'T FINISH THE COMMENT.

What I was saying was it would mean a lot to me and those who read and review your story if you would continue it.( If you have the time and all not to put any pressure on you or anything.)
Tiffie101 chapter 8 . 7/19/2002
You definetly have to right a sequel. I'm not one to critcize but chapter 8 didn't at the least seem like and ending. It's like an incomplete story. An unfinished sentence. An incomplete word.

Also in thoughts of a sequel you could maybe resume writing about kel on her way to the scaran border and from there on.

In closing I hope you take my constructive criticism and advice and FININSH THE STORY. You don't have to finish it but I think it would mean a lot to me and the others who read and reviewed your story.
Sunkisses643 chapter 8 . 7/18/2002
I luved it dahling! Please do write a sequel with a lot of Cleon/Kel mushy fluff
Escape Velocity chapter 8 . 6/25/2002
If MY mother ever said that...*smiles* Well, this good, but when are you going to get Nela and Kel together? Me and Tom both feel you're taking far too long over it!

That was a joke, by the way. No, it was very good. I liked it a lot, and it's nice that some of the book situations (jousting) are kept but not elaborated on TOO greatly.

Chloe
Kalika chapter 7 . 6/11/2002
Go Kel! And you gave Roald some attitude, I always thought he was too nice for a crown prince. Please post more soon!
Escape Velocity chapter 7 . 6/11/2002
*Grins*

The point is, dear friend, that if you don't continue your fic hordes of angry reviewers (including me) will come stampeding down to good old Tanglin and force you to write under duress. No, I'm not a Kel/Cleon fan, I just love to see you write sap *avoids brick thrown at her* And that's the fifth time I've avoided death today! Muwahahahahahahaha! Sorry, Stef, the unicorn bit, while I like it, is sappy. But good. Good, but sappy. I'm treading on dangerous ground again, aren't I? Oh well *shrugs* I like it, it's very good
Tha Angel chapter 4 . 6/8/2002
wowie i like this...hmh, hmh. keep the good work