Reviews for Green Rubber Bands
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Yay! Happy ending!
galyardt chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
wish their was more maybe a sequel or something like how they move into together or something
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I LOVE THIS! It's just so, so cute :) and everyone's reeeally in character and I live the decription of Draco's hair blonde (well, obvs) but long and in a pony tail- gah, hot. ! :D
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
super cute! i love the green rubber band! I had a boyfriend who did this. It would get to the point that i would have to go to his house to collect my rubber bands 'cause i didnt have any at home.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
that was major AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and this latest story that I've read from you has just made you go on my favorite author's list...woohoo It's good to know that Ron can be mature about this.
Infinitypoet chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Absolutely PERFECT! The characters were all in character. I love the fact that you let Harry and Draco find each other but didn't change Draco inasmuch as having Draco and Ron become best friends. The Malfoy/Weasley feud is too embedded in their DNA for that! :) Brilliantly written and wonderfully developed! Thanks for sharing!
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This so happened XD Harry and Draco are fate and Ron is bound to react. He'll always get it right in the end though :)
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Great story, nosy Ron is really annoying especially when he freaks out over something that has nothing to do with him. And something that bothered me was McGonagall yelling out Ron's whole name. That would never happen, only parents do that, unless you had a teacher that called out your whole name when you did something they didn't like. It's just not normal but good story.
FawkesFyre chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I love the little reveal in the beginning when we find out that the rubber bands are from Draco's hair! Very cute idea!
delete45680986 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Friendship and love, difficult to choose between the two feelings. Both are fundamental and constitute a part of us. Here is the dilemma that faces Harry: choose between his boyfriend and his best friend. You describe a small glimpse of life, in which you can watch what happens as if you were present at Hogwarts along with the protagonists.

I like this Draco, that feels compelled to defend his relationship with Harry. He understood that what binds Harry and Ron is important and makes complete his boyfriend, so he accepts Ron's presence in Harry's life. He try to explain this to Ron, with excellent results.

Ron instead is represented in his usual contradictory mix, loyal and great friend, but at the same time and very irritable with little patience. But finally he understands his mistakes and seeks to remedy.

The way in which the story grows is unique, because everything is based around the relationship that the characters have with Harry.

The thing that surprised by reading the story is the meaning of the title, that can be fully appreciated in the end. Because sometimes the small gestures have meaning most important and effective of the great speeches.

Great story!

Claudia

P.S. I have recommended your story on Marauders Archive (an Italian fanfiction site). You can find the link to the complete review (in Italian) under my profile/livejournal.
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Wow I've never reviewed this story? And I've re-read it what? 10 times? Well I am truly sorry.

Amazing story :) -dies-

-AMLF
holly-kathleen chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
this story is really cute! i wish there was some story backing it to tell how harry and draco got together, but otherwise it was really good! :D
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Way to make me break out the inner-fangirl! This was so cute! You did an awesome job! I love it! :D Great work! :D

~Love, Princess :D
TiskyFirewhiskey chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Oh, I do hope they find a way to co-exist in the future!
OnlyForMalfoy chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Aaw, good for Ron! I'm really enjoyed this story, thanks for writing :)