Reviews for Haruna's Most EroEro Adventure
Darkenning chapter 9 . 3/7
I'm pretty sure that Fei had started to develop a crush on Negi by this point - she joked about marrying him in her first focus story, and was involved in the scramble for Chao's family tree - so the "couldn't understand why some of her classmates ... would want to pursue their teacher romantically" doesn't make a lot of sense. But good work, glad to see that this is still progressing.
Havelock Vetinari chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Ya know what? This is good. This was worth the year wait. Welcome back, AckSed. We'.ve missed ya.
Biigoh chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Ah hahahahahahahahahaha

ParuParu has all the pocket moneys
KaltimusPrime chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Please continue this story, it's a lot of fun to read )
CV12Hornet chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Moar! Please, Moar!
CV12Hornet chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Worry not, I like this Haruna. Total pervert, budding super villain, but still with some standards. Fits her canon characterization.
Less Wrong chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
This has promise - has Haruna's story ever been done before? She clearly got up to something, and that is indeed a rather abusable Artifact. She's had a promisingly hard time of things so far - but it's important to keep up the pressure. You may also want to give her some more visible goal, or an enemy, or something... the reader knows where she eventually ends up; so one has to introduce some sort of interim-question along the way to maintain tension. Unless you're planning for fun instead of a perfectly-plotted epic, in which case ignore everything I just said.
mm chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
m m
h chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
h
Writing bunny chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Great chapter.

I loved the traveller's package.

Also all Haruna's troubles. Does she really want world domination or just doing hentai things?
Writing bunny chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Oh, the Nagi Springfield fanclub. I wonder how would Negi react if he ever found out she delivered their desires. Would he use her as target practice? Would his mind short out? Would he even understand what was it about? He's too innocent for his own good.

I wonder what's Izley up to.
Writing bunny chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Great chapter. I liked Paru's twisted mind and her over-the-top attempts to stay undetected. I pitied the guard. He has no idea what had he gotten into.
Varnock chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Alright I have to say that this had me laughing the whole time I was reading. This is one of the best ideas I have ever seen and fits Haruna so well it is almost scary. The fact that Haruna has to be my favorite character ever just for her crazy personality helps a bunch though. Anyways I don't want to drop an criticisms just yet but I might later. For now just keep up the great work! I wish you good luck and happy writing! Please update soon!
StormBrisingr chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Haruna... is so awesome. Great job on how you portray her and the absolute hilarity of this story. Keep it up!
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Haha! Great speech Haruna! Encore! Encore! Woot woot!

I wish more places had Absconding Adventurer kits. Those things are damn useful.

What a useful coincidense that one of her first customers was just the person she needed to get help from. She'll probably get a free round from Haruna for the help.

And I'm throwing in a vote for the...expanded version of this story hehe ;)

Keep up the great work!