Reviews for The Devil You Know
Guest chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
This was so f-ing good! I hope you do the fourth season, it could use a major rewrite. Good luck on your novel.
PiePrincess-andthe-FallenAngel chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
I thought that this was amazingly written and I really enjoyed reading it. I would like to see how you'd re-write the 4th season to see how it suits your alternate reality.
MaddAlice chapter 29 . 3/4/2013
That was beyond amazing! I couldn't stop reading once I'd begun, it was just that good! It would be amazing if you could make a sequel for this, the ending of this season was just too much of a cliff-hanger :)
SisterRose94 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
i this is one of favorite stories on here. i really hope you make a sequel
Hopelessly-Romantic22 chapter 29 . 2/13/2013
This is by far the BEST Heroes story I have ever read. Everything about this fic was absolutely brilliant. The ending killed me though! I hope to god that when I go to your profile, there is a sequel waiting among the midst of your authored stories.
CheyTea chapter 29 . 11/18/2012
Wow- I know I came across this pretty late but I love it! Frustrating ending but you are absolutely right- nothing is ever tied up as a bow.

Thank you thank you thank you!

-chey
Jdragonfire29 chapter 29 . 7/15/2012
Are you going to do another season? I really loved this story. Would love to see this unfold further.
cerberus angel chapter 29 . 4/9/2012
OMG! I couldn't stop reading since I began the first chapter and now I really wish this was how S3 went. You are freaking amazing for writing this. D I can't wait to start reading the continuation of this. (_)

PS: This is definitely going on my favorites.
RennFlight chapter 29 . 12/26/2011
This was SO GOOD. And yes, it deserves capital letters for the SO GOOD portion of that statement.

Seriously, though. So very much of the imagery was so very, very striking: Rene the Haitian picking up the doll on the Island, Sylar/Nathan fixing the clock at the end ...

Speaking of Sylar/Nathan, the ending was brilliant! Just about made me want to hunt you down and murder you, but it really was something that might have happened on Heroes - in fact, everything in this story seemed rather realistic.

Very well done. Thank you for giving me the pleasure of reading this!
a daughter called random chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I really like this story. I read it a while back, then stopped cuz school got in the way and now I'm reading again so I thought I should review. I hate Claire with a passion that could set something on fire and Sylar/Claire makes me want to kill things. I don't know why, they make me squirm. But despite this I wrote one once and my two favourite Heroes fanfictions (this and another) are both Sylaire. I think it's because the plot is so good and Sylar & Claire are so in-character.

So well done! You do Claire's er..(trying to be objective, I don't think it'll work) teenagery-angsty-miserable-whiney-determindness very well and your Sylar is BRILLIANT. That's the reason I wanted to review actually. This line:

"First, let's chat. We so rarely get any alone time."

MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH. It's so him. He's just like 'yep, I'm tied to a chair, we might all be killed like dogs, but let's catch-up anyway!' so incharacter, kudos.

well done all round :D
explodingpocky chapter 29 . 6/10/2011
Hmm. Good story. I would rather more original content, but beggars can't be choosers, eh? I didn't like your ending though. Well, I didn't like the whole "Let's make Sylar into Nathan, herp derp derp..." idea from the show. It just felt like it was cheating. But I like what you did with your ideas.
KnoKnayme chapter 29 . 3/6/2011
awesome story!
Sancria chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Haha, I just stumbled in! Rereading the story now, but before I do, I need to watch Heroes again to get back into it.
gosteadyonme chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
More please!

I really want to know what happens next. If not, email me on with a brief synopsis of where you would've gone with it [

Please?

5/5
Blackroseseeker chapter 29 . 11/1/2010
Why in the name of all that is right in the world would you make Claire and Sylar incestuous. Where did your mind go on that one I really need to know.