Reviews for The Devil You Know
moosejuice5 chapter 29 . 1/22
Loved the fic, very well done
musicbean2 chapter 29 . 8/22/2014
omg this is the best heroes AU ever! i hope one day you could make a sequel where sylar is back and he goes to claire dorm room while shes at collage and ...(you decide)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
This was just absolutely awesome! Bravo! I loved pretty much the whole thing! Thank you for writing it! :D

I really hope you can get onto the next part, the next season. It's been about for years since this finished. I'm keeping my hopes up just in case :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Wow. Quite the twist! Can't wait to see where this all goes. Good job here!
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
This story is awesome so far!
I LOVE this pairing! I also just wanted to tell you in case you didn't know, but Hayden Panettiere, or Clair is only just above 5 feet tall, shorter than me by just an inch X) Anyways, looking forward to reading more! D
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Loved these lines: "Why do all you Petrellis think I'm a dog to be sicced on your enemies" and "Even dogs need treats, Claire. If I do it, if I get everyone out of here, what's my ... treat?"
Guest chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
This was so f-ing good! I hope you do the fourth season, it could use a major rewrite. Good luck on your novel.
PiePrincess-andthe-FallenAngel chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
I thought that this was amazingly written and I really enjoyed reading it. I would like to see how you'd re-write the 4th season to see how it suits your alternate reality.
MaddAlice chapter 29 . 3/4/2013
That was beyond amazing! I couldn't stop reading once I'd begun, it was just that good! It would be amazing if you could make a sequel for this, the ending of this season was just too much of a cliff-hanger :)
SisterRose94 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
i this is one of favorite stories on here. i really hope you make a sequel
Hopelessly-Romantic22 chapter 29 . 2/13/2013
This is by far the BEST Heroes story I have ever read. Everything about this fic was absolutely brilliant. The ending killed me though! I hope to god that when I go to your profile, there is a sequel waiting among the midst of your authored stories.
CheyTea chapter 29 . 11/18/2012
Wow- I know I came across this pretty late but I love it! Frustrating ending but you are absolutely right- nothing is ever tied up as a bow.

Thank you thank you thank you!

-chey
Jdragonfire29 chapter 29 . 7/15/2012
Are you going to do another season? I really loved this story. Would love to see this unfold further.
cerberus angel chapter 29 . 4/9/2012
OMG! I couldn't stop reading since I began the first chapter and now I really wish this was how S3 went. You are freaking amazing for writing this. D I can't wait to start reading the continuation of this. (_)

PS: This is definitely going on my favorites.
RennFlight chapter 29 . 12/26/2011
This was SO GOOD. And yes, it deserves capital letters for the SO GOOD portion of that statement.

Seriously, though. So very much of the imagery was so very, very striking: Rene the Haitian picking up the doll on the Island, Sylar/Nathan fixing the clock at the end ...

Speaking of Sylar/Nathan, the ending was brilliant! Just about made me want to hunt you down and murder you, but it really was something that might have happened on Heroes - in fact, everything in this story seemed rather realistic.

Very well done. Thank you for giving me the pleasure of reading this!