Reviews for The Devil You Know
Guest chapter 29 . 3/7/2016
I just wanted to thank you for one of the best Sylaire stories out there. It kept my attention the whole time, I read it throught web bowser, mobile app... whatever way I could through the day. Thank you for taking the time to write and finish this! You re an amazing writer. :)
moosejuice5 chapter 29 . 1/22/2015
Loved the fic, very well done
musicbean2 chapter 29 . 8/22/2014
omg this is the best heroes AU ever! i hope one day you could make a sequel where sylar is back and he goes to claire dorm room while shes at collage and ...(you decide)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
This was just absolutely awesome! Bravo! I loved pretty much the whole thing! Thank you for writing it! :D

I really hope you can get onto the next part, the next season. It's been about for years since this finished. I'm keeping my hopes up just in case :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Wow. Quite the twist! Can't wait to see where this all goes. Good job here!
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
This story is awesome so far!
I LOVE this pairing! I also just wanted to tell you in case you didn't know, but Hayden Panettiere, or Clair is only just above 5 feet tall, shorter than me by just an inch X) Anyways, looking forward to reading more! D
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Loved these lines: "Why do all you Petrellis think I'm a dog to be sicced on your enemies" and "Even dogs need treats, Claire. If I do it, if I get everyone out of here, what's my ... treat?"
Guest chapter 29 . 9/11/2013
This was so f-ing good! I hope you do the fourth season, it could use a major rewrite. Good luck on your novel.
PiePrincess-andthe-FallenAngel chapter 29 . 4/5/2013
I thought that this was amazingly written and I really enjoyed reading it. I would like to see how you'd re-write the 4th season to see how it suits your alternate reality.
MaddAlice chapter 29 . 3/4/2013
That was beyond amazing! I couldn't stop reading once I'd begun, it was just that good! It would be amazing if you could make a sequel for this, the ending of this season was just too much of a cliff-hanger :)
SisterRose94 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
i this is one of favorite stories on here. i really hope you make a sequel
Hopelessly-Romantic22 chapter 29 . 2/13/2013
This is by far the BEST Heroes story I have ever read. Everything about this fic was absolutely brilliant. The ending killed me though! I hope to god that when I go to your profile, there is a sequel waiting among the midst of your authored stories.
CheyTea chapter 29 . 11/18/2012
Wow- I know I came across this pretty late but I love it! Frustrating ending but you are absolutely right- nothing is ever tied up as a bow.

Thank you thank you thank you!

-chey
Jdragonfire29 chapter 29 . 7/15/2012
Are you going to do another season? I really loved this story. Would love to see this unfold further.
cerberus angel chapter 29 . 4/9/2012
OMG! I couldn't stop reading since I began the first chapter and now I really wish this was how S3 went. You are freaking amazing for writing this. D I can't wait to start reading the continuation of this. (_)

PS: This is definitely going on my favorites.