Reviews for Heartbeat
mego96 chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Not bad, but could have been way longer, after all Izaya is the jealous type and he loves to play with people. One thing I definitely wanted to see though would have been kida’s Phone tucked into his boxers and a worried mikado calling him because they were supposed to meet up tonight but kida never showed. And izaya fucking him with his boxers on just so that kida is forced to keep getting off to the worried calls from his lover, until finally Izaya pulls out the phone and forces kida to answer one of mikado’s calls as Izaya continues fucking him.

...I’m kinda fucked up aren’t I, but my god that idea sounded hot and I just had to share it
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Loved it! This was awesome!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Lord Kharl chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I was to lazy to login but to his is really really awesome! Please contine this! : )
Gazate Vantas chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Lol possesive iza! 3 love all your fics lawl
kimmy cakes chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I loved it. :)

A jealous Izaya is damn sexy! ;)

I just love it when Izaya gets possessive over Masaomi. This is my favorite pairing. It's my OTP as well.

P.S GREAT FIC!
Pineapple Whimsy chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Thank you for flippin writing for this. It's my OTP...but everyone's all "Shizaya, Shizaya!"

I love how jealous Izaya is~
sutet chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Yes! Like this so much! XD
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Nice story. I like how you made Izaya jealous of Mikado; that was a nice touch.
hobomara chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh yeah that story was awesome I love Kida/Izaya fanfic there so cool!
OrphanAccount7 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Hello ! I really like this fanfiction, Kida is so cute I love him kya~ the "mine" in the end is really "funny" XD ! It's my favorite pairing, actually I love Kida so I think he's perfect with everybody, with Mikado too, but Masaomi in uke of course !

I have a favor to ask you, in fact i'm french and the fandom french is really empty, so if you're agree I would like to translate your fanfic in french. I understand if you refuse.

Sorry for the mistakes I do my best to talk in good english '

I hope you're agree, if it's okay i'll have some questions to ask you, bye !
PDMM3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010