Reviews for More Than Friends
Termin8r chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
This is personally one of my favorite stories written by you, and for VARIOUS good reasons.
1) This story does a great job at using dialogue and interactions from the game, without feeling butcher e or rehashed. It gives a few tweaks in all the right places and is just a joy to read
2) The bromance between Alistair and Aedan. Alistair is just an incredible character. PERIOD. I loved him in the game and always saw him as Aedan's best friend. That's basically what they tried to establish. He was either your best friend, or most bitter rival. I'm glad you chose best friend because Aedan and Alistair have the best brokance in my opinion.
3) Aedan and Leliana. Come on... I'd have to be stupid not to mention this. Their interactions, the setting, the description, it's just so perfect! I loved how nervous you made them and how this felt like some high school romance confession. They are just precious... god, you made me say "precious"! That's how great this romance is.
Bravo Zulu, Sisi. This is one in a million
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This story is so incredibly beautiful! I mean, I absolutely like all your stories, but I like this one the most.
Every two months or so, I read this story and it never feels old.
I really hope you'll write more stories about these two because I simply can't get enough of them!

Thank you so much for posting this amazing story!

NOM
LikeCrimsonBloodshed chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
That was so sweet I believe my teeth have now rotted out! I enjoyed every moment reading it. So nice to have another Leliana fan out here!

And I cakked at the part where Zevran came up. I don't think he's into Mabari...but then again...
Errant Knight chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is lovely-tremendously sweet and charming. A perfect romantic interlude in the midst of hardship. I enjoyed it very much.
Jedi Padme chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Awww, this was so adoreble. I've rarely seen the Leliana/cousland pairing, and you've done very well. I can't wait to read the rest of the series. You write my favorite bard so well, it was almost as if I was watching the cut scene. Bravo!
Angel sai chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aw, that was incredibly sweet
todd360 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Gaw! Such a fluffy ending haha. Another really good fic as I have come to expect from you. Love the feel of expansion it gives to the camp conversations. Sometimes I felt like they did nothing in camp apart from stand around _ Anyhoo nice work.
Maeniel Celeres chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very well written, I enjoyed reading it very much. Hope you continue writing these, as there aren't many Cousland/Leliana fics out there.