Reviews for More Than Friends
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This story is so incredibly beautiful! I mean, I absolutely like all your stories, but I like this one the most.
Every two months or so, I read this story and it never feels old.
I really hope you'll write more stories about these two because I simply can't get enough of them!

Thank you so much for posting this amazing story!

LikeCrimsonBloodshed chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
That was so sweet I believe my teeth have now rotted out! I enjoyed every moment reading it. So nice to have another Leliana fan out here!

And I cakked at the part where Zevran came up. I don't think he's into Mabari...but then again...
Errant Knight chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is lovely-tremendously sweet and charming. A perfect romantic interlude in the midst of hardship. I enjoyed it very much.
Jedi Padme chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Awww, this was so adoreble. I've rarely seen the Leliana/cousland pairing, and you've done very well. I can't wait to read the rest of the series. You write my favorite bard so well, it was almost as if I was watching the cut scene. Bravo!
Angel sai chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aw, that was incredibly sweet
todd360 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Gaw! Such a fluffy ending haha. Another really good fic as I have come to expect from you. Love the feel of expansion it gives to the camp conversations. Sometimes I felt like they did nothing in camp apart from stand around _ Anyhoo nice work.
Maeniel Celeres chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very well written, I enjoyed reading it very much. Hope you continue writing these, as there aren't many Cousland/Leliana fics out there.