Reviews for Dragon Age
KrystylSky chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Please finish this
DayDreamer5693 chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
this is really good - please update!
Alistair's Cheese chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
Like what Myrrhmaid pointed out, the first archdemon dream already happened in another chapter~ you might want to edit that.

Anyway, story wise, this is truly interesting; I want to see how the story plays out - what with King Cailan alive and kicking. How you will be developing his relationship with Alistair - I really would want to read that in the future! And the bits about Ailee being called family. I'm looking forward to your next update! 3
Sati James chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
HA HA HA

Yes siblings always do ruin the moment lol
Myrrhmaid chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
The bit about the dream and the archdemon was already in another chapter... Alistair already explained it to her... Also in... I think it was chapter 2? somewhere back there, you had Ailee strap her shield onto her back and then a moment later she picked it up from beside the fire.

Nice story so far tho.
patbaking chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
I can't tell you how happy I am to see that you updated this story.

I REALLY! REALLY! lOVE IT. Can't wait for the next chapter
graydevilforever chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Is it wierd that of the now eight reviews, I have written three of them? Three cheers for the battered warder. I always hated that I had to leave the kid alone to continue my quest in a town that was about to be overrun.
AyanneCZ chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Wow, this is... not good, that's not the right word. Great! The story, your writing style, the characters are actually in-character... Now that's what I call fanfiction! ;D

I'm really really REALLY looking forward to the next chapter, please tell me you'll update soon :D
graydevilforever chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
I already can not wait to read the confrentation between Alistar and Caliin. Hopefully friendly. Wheeet!
Eva Galana chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Nice take on the noble origins. I like that Cailan actually acknowledges the HNF as a friend - the game was sadly lacking in that kind of stuff. Well written with a few notables:

It would be nice if there were breaks in the different scenes - sometimes it was confusing when going from Ailee/Alistair to Radagast (as an example).

Also, you refer to the Couslands as royalty. Technically, they're not - they're nobles. Only the ruling family is royalty. And, on that note, Ailee would never be the Teryn. That's Fergus. And, if Fergus died, she would have been Teryna.

A few typographical errors, but not many. I did enjoy this story and am looking forward to more.
graydevilforever chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I'm kinda exicted about this one as you seem to have given the king more than half a brain. I can't wait to read more. In your story will the king acknowledge his half-brother?
esca6angel chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Hmm I get the impression that the girl is a very practical girl. Cant' wait for the next chapter
Leandra5523 chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
This is really good so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh! This is very interesting so far. This was really, really good! I also liked the idea of Cailan knowing Ailee... I thought it was a teensy bit weird that they didn't know each other in the original plot, as she was a noble. I can't wait for the next chapter!