Reviews for It's Just a Rabbit
EchosOut chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Amaaaaazing story! Very thought provoking!
PixieMinds chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I applaud this work. Amazing!
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
q.q this story. i just. . . GAH so much emotion and thought. very well done :3
Quaver Ava chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Great, wonderful story! Granted I sure hope that love is brotherly love. :p

You don't see to many stories with morals with them on this sight, which only makes it even better. Very good job with this.
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love how deeply you connect the rabbit, Todd, and mankind. This will definitely give me something to think about. Thanks. :)
littlemisslibrarian chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Great story! That's why I hate it when people say "It's just a dog" when I see them abusing animals. I do believe animals can love. BTW: When you said Copper loves Todd, did you mean as a friend or a boyfriend? Because I saw a few stories where Copper and Todd were gay... Just wonderin'...
ilicious chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Great story, one of my favorite movies :) Though I have to say that the hunter's name is AMOS not ANGUS, that threw me off big time reading this lol. :)
SmittyFirefly chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I'm not sure how big that contest was, but congrats for getting fifth. I can see why. This is a really good story, it gave me chills X3 It was really cute, though, it showed how we treat things beneath us, although, for reasons I'm not sure I can explain, I found the moral kind of lacking, but the last line was really amazing. I loved it.
FluffieBunniekins chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow.

This is just... amazing.
Blazemane chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
"And you're just a man."

Woh- that was rather poignant.

I mean, I do confidently hold man above animals, but in a story like this, where animals can think on the same level as people, the playing field is leveled at least a good deal. Besides, I sort of sense allegorical meanings in here, so that response is becomes even more significant.

I also liked "Copper regretted stunning the rabbit— catching the snowflake."

Great job on this!
Solaris Prime chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was an incredible comparison (forgive me if I spelled that wrong). You hit the feeling of that dead on. Suddenly, I just felt the feeling of that scene all over again. However, this time it hit harder.

~That's all I can say for now. So until next time, ciao!