Reviews for Fearless
Comealongemryss chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
great :) i cant wait to read more!
sarahberah1121 chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
OH MY GOSH I NEED MORE! PLEASE PUT THE NEXT CHAPTER UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Good good. Alcohol shouldnt affect her much though. She's like half a vamp. And erm more Jake&Nessie pleeaasse ;) Update!
kitten007 chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
wow... thats always so scary. interesting that alcohol affected her so much, i kinda always imagined that it wouldn't matter

also, i was getting the distinct impression that she was annoyed with Jake, not hurt that he only saw her as his sister.

i'm assuming Natalie and her family aren't totally human, not sure what exactly, but i'm guessing more along the lines of Nessie - half human, half something else?

anyways, i'm enjoying this story and curious to see how it plays out. 3
gretchlol chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
ohmygosh! that was so amazing! i love the fact that jake & nessie r getting closer! keep up the good work! :)
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
lol this is one of the best stories I have ever read! Please update!
hopiiie246 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
loving this story so far

update son

pweety pwease
ed0dbfam chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
hey there...

wow... its been quite a while but what a come back! i love this chapter more than the previous! :P

wanna know more about Nessie's adventures at school, Jake and Natalie and Danny... oh and i know someone will be loosing their temper in the following chapter... ep! i just cant wait for u to update.

till then,

take care,

(i'll wait for ur reply) ;P

Famke.
mibebes95 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
This is great..I love the chapter. Update soon and continue to write your amazing
nomalar96 chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
This is AMAZINGLY good! Please write some more! P harry potter fan? Lilly Evans? Harry? All I need is a dad called James and I'm convinced! Please read one of my stories Nahuel returns in da twilight section! KEEP WRITING!
evieeemaaay chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
aaww i love this storyy!
looneyjoker chapter 1 . 3/2/2010