Reviews for Hearts and Minds
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Yippee! And now you've added Kirk Prime!
Loved this story.
brightflare chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
This is a really good story!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
That was lovely. Nicely written and emotionally satisfying.
Goddess of Idun chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
A well-written and enjoyable story with an intriguing plot. I applaude you. :)
klayn chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
"I don't go looking for trouble." Spock just stares at him; Kirk waves a hand. "Well, not often. Trouble just seems to find me."
Is that a HP reference?
nmletters chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
very late to the party, I know. I grew up w/the TOS but stayed away from ST fandom until this 2nd movie so I'm just catching up w/some old fics. I tend to stay away from this type, but have to give you kudos it's very good. and I know it was written way before STID but that part about Khan ... foreshadowing! :)
BadBoysAreBest chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
My favorite chapter so far. So deep!
BadBoysAreBest chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Loving this story :)
charmedtomeetyou chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
3 3 3 so cute :)
That Octopus chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Aww, this was awesome! You got the characters perfectly, especially Kirk Prime and Spock Prime. The dialogue was perfect. They are ADORABLE! And I loved the whole meld/link parts, you did a great job of describing something so... difficult to describe. :)

Also I saw your note at the top of the last chapter, and if you're still planning of writing a sequel I'm sure it would be awesome. (But I totally get how hard it is to finish stuff, so I understand if it'll be a wile.)

Yay! I love it!
That-is-illogical chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
That was beautiful. I loved it.
bluemooncafe chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
When i first saw Star Trek 2009 I wasn't sure how I felt about having 2 different Spocks in the same world (much as I love Leonard Nimoy), but now I'm glad, because I delight in seeing the TOS Spock/Kirk with the reboot Spock/Kirk in your story-oh, the possibilities that movie opened!

I really like the way you write-there's a beautiful economy of words, just the right amount of dialogue, good pacing. Your writing is touching but never maudlin. Thank you for writing this :)
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 1 . 3/11/2013