Reviews for Hearts and Minds
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 9 . 9/21
You have real talent.
Helena Dax chapter 9 . 5/11
Awww, I loved it so much. I'm glad Spock Prime got his Jim back. And I totally agree with Jim's decision of telling Kirk about Khan and Deneva. The timeline is already changed so, why not? Also, AOS Jim and Spock were all kinds of adorable. Great fic!
Venus914 chapter 9 . 2/22
I cried at the poignancy of the story. It hurts. I envy this kind of love...one that stands the test of time and space. Yet it hurts because it isn't real.
Gershwhen chapter 9 . 9/5/2016
For the first time ever, you got me to read a reboot story. And as someone who has been reading K/S fanfiction for over 40 years, that's a huge compliment! You managed to keep all of the characters in character, and reunited my first OPT. Thank you for sharing such a lovely story.
juls-emo chapter 9 . 7/23/2016
aww! I loved it!
Not-a-nerd-still-a-bookworm chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
Roddenberry in an interview said it was pronounced th'high'la.
elfgirl13 chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
Yes, someone asked Roddenberry how t'hy'la was pronounced. He said it like "tuh-high-la" I believe.
Alianna15 chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
great story!
akirakurosawa chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
Loved it! I read it in one breath, and I can't wait for the sequel! :)

xx, Akira
Evening Star chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
I love this story. The relationship between Spock and Kirk transcends time and space.
Have you written a sequel? I would live to read it! I can't seem to be able to get Chapter 8 to open up. Has it been deleted?
Love your writing style. I crave more!
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Yippee! And now you've added Kirk Prime!
Loved this story.
brightflare chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
This is a really good story!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
That was lovely. Nicely written and emotionally satisfying.
Goddess of Idun chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
A well-written and enjoyable story with an intriguing plot. I applaude you. :)
MiriRainbowitz chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
"I don't go looking for trouble." Spock just stares at him; Kirk waves a hand. "Well, not often. Trouble just seems to find me."
Is that a HP reference?