Reviews for You Burn Me Inside Out
hotforteacher3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
So glad I'm not the only one who's gotten herself off against the edge of the washer on spin cycle! That was scorching!
ffreader215 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Another lovely story!
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Very nice! Why can't my laundry be so exciting? ;)

I love that he knew exactly what she was trying to say:

"'I know.' He wrapped his arms around her, pressing his lips to her forehead, 'love you, too.'" So cute!

Very sweet and hot! Nicely done!
wtvoc chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
oh, the story that started it all.

we have no one but ourselves to blame.

NO, WAIT. SPACE. WE CAN BLAME HER. IT WAS HER PROMPT.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
THIS WAS SO HOTT! LOVED IT...

JENN
Lana01 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
thank you! super hot and to the point... love it!
Leyy chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
the tiny, silky pair of red boyshorts was all booth needed and he couldn't resist her anymore! lol! adorably hot! thanks for this :)
bonetrek chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Great story!
Dispatch22705 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Cute! Nice and sweet&hot. My favorite kind. I like these little one shots you have going on these days. I think my favorite part of this was that as fast as they were going at it, as rough as it was, against the washer, etc, all of that...he still had the back of her head cupped in his palm for some protection.

Ah, Booth is the best!
WishforBooth chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
tis was very cute! good job. i enjoyed reading it very much.
Kalidris chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
**He'd never last to the middle of the next week, that's why. [...] The result was increasingly casual - pants that fit her a little too well, shirts that dipped just that much further south - clothing that had left him with an almost permanent hard on.**

Poor Booth *lol*
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
lol...nice way to do laundry!
Robert Modean chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was great fun and can I just say, Dayum. Love that spin cycle. So now we've got a weekend planned, making snickerdoodles tonight and doing laundry all weekend. ;)
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hi there,

Great chapter...So have to love how Booth was turned on by the tight clothes that she was wearing and 'insisted' that she come over and do her laundry...Love how she asked him to show her how much he loved her at the end and how he said he would make a start...Really nice...

Ger
VENZwife chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
NICE! A lovely little piece of wonderful hotness, as always, from you! Made my afternoon!