Reviews for The Esme Chronicles: The Vampire Years
Ashley chapter 26 . 3/15
Where have you gone? There's so much more to write! Seriously, though, your story is beautiful. Tremendously touching, revealing the lives and personalities of the characters as in-universe as anyone could do. I'd love to see this continued (and, eventually, finished!).
valevilandra chapter 26 . 1/9
I know is been a long time since you last updated this. Bit i would love ir you did once again please.

Bye
JasperLovesAliceForever chapter 26 . 1/4
Im loving this story
Ilse chapter 26 . 12/27/2014
I rarely leave comments but now I felt I had to. I have always loved the character of Carlisle and by reading this I felt a new love for Esme. You're a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more from you. You gave a whole other demension to all the characters you add to you're story. I loved twilight but the wat it has been written is sometimes a bit childlike. I think you have portrait and told the story better than she even did. You're love for Esme and Carlisle is like you have know them for many years. I love every bid of it. Everytime I finish the last page i go back to the first. And may i ever meet a man like Carlisle. Keep on writing because you may me destined to become one of the next best writers I ever had the pleasure of finding on the internet. And coming from everything I have already gone through that is saying a lot
MicheleAnne chapter 26 . 10/18/2014
Hey!

I wanted to write this review a long time ago, but my english was at this time so miserable, I wouldn't want you to read this. You see, I'm german. :)

The actual reason why I'm writing this review is that I wanted to thank you. Your story was the first fanfiction I've ever read and it inspired me. I loved the way you wrote Esme's POV and even if I didn't undersand all of it two years ago, I loved it.

I read your story like a hundred times before I started writing my own one, in german. ;) And still I kept thinking about your story. Yesterday I wanted as usually go to the german Fanfic page I'm always on, I remebered yours and I read it again.

You don't have to worry about me, I'm not a total stalker, but I had to say this. Maybe you'll read this and maybe you won't.

Continue writing, I would love to read more.

Micheöe
sophia m chapter 26 . 7/26/2014
I love your history is amazed i love carlisle and Esme please continúe your history is incredible
lisae1106 chapter 26 . 6/19/2014
Great chapter, and I anxiously await more! I'm so looking forward to when Rosalie meets Emmett and when Alice & Jasper join the family!
takeshi chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
me encanta tu historia eres una ( y perdón si eres un el ) escritora , pero yo ley todos los libros de la saga y también busque en Internet la vida de los personajes , carlisle y esme , se casaron el mismo años que ella fue transformada en vampiro , ... pero nadie es perfecto es de humanos equivocarse , pero si yo pudiera decir que algo esta cerca de la perfección son la saga LAS CRÓNICAS DE ESME , me encanta tu trabajo
emma chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
when there's gonna be next chapter?
rhea-elizabeth chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say you have created a masterpiece here. You have portrayed the characters in such a realistic way that it's incredible.

But please, put your effort into it and don't let your already done work go to waste. I have seen it happen with so many beautifully written stories such as this. Please continue telling their story the same enchanting way you have done all this time.

This is the most amazing Esme/Carlisle story ever and I refuse to read any other until I read the end of this one.
TMIdiamond789 chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
Thanks for updating, it has been a while and I'm glad to read this chapter- which by the way was fantastic:)
I always feel like Rosalie is so ignorant and a tad selfish about her own tragedy, because obviously other people have suffered the same fate, so she just assumes something like that about Esme being judgemental, and I don't like it, but it's realistic- very Rosalie, eye roll- and well written, as is the whole story, and Esme Chronicles. I hope that this story is updated again soon, and I also really wish that you write the Esme Chronicles: the Twilight Years because you're a fabulous writer and it would be awesome if you did. I would offer to be your pre- reader but unfortunately I am not supposed to be submitting personal information online such as email, and that is why I don't have an actual FanFiction account. I will get one soon!
Congratulations on the invitation to participate in the Fandom Sequence of the Special Features in Twilight Forever.
I really love this story; it is very inspirational.

Just a side note- I forget if you put this in your story as I only read the new chapter and have been meaning to reread the entire thing, but Edward kills Charles Evenson; Evenson is his first on- purpose human kill. This happens before Rosalie joins. I'm not positive of when. The timeline on TwilightLexicon might help.
Once again, thanks a lot for updating and I hope you do it again soon:)
- TheMortalInstrumentsDiamond789
Marewords chapter 26 . 2/6/2014
Great story!
I hope you continue. Your writing is exceptional.

M
Tarlton chapter 26 . 2/1/2014
Thanks for the new chapter,it was updated on my birthday. So I am happy for my surprise present. I was also born and raised next to Carter County and there are mountains and valleys where people still today get lost or go missing. Oh and plenty of Black Bears. I like how Rose is starting to realize that no one has an easy time leaving their old human life,or starting their immortal one. Cant wait for Emmet to show up and thanks again, for bringing this story to life.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 26 . 1/26/2014
I was so happy to see an update from you and, as always, it did not disappoint. I love how Esme was able to get Rosalie to come out of her glowering, at least for a little bit.

If you still need a prereader, I would be happy to serve. While I write slash, I read all types of fanfic and beta for several authors. Working at Project Team Beta requires familiarity with canon. Most people are writing all human now, and I really miss my vampires! Let me know if you still need a hand :)
cullencutie2 chapter 26 . 1/23/2014
Awesome Amy! Keep it coming. I love how this story fills in the gaps in Stephenie's story. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we get another update. But I understand how RL can interfere.