Reviews for The Esme Chronicles: The Vampire Years
CherryLovesArt chapter 27 . 2/8
Hello Amy,

I congratulate you on completing your graduate studies! Well deserved!

Your story is pleasant to read and clearly, quite thoroughly written. The amount of effort spent on research is astounding. As mentioned on Twitter, I honestly look forward to a new chapter. Take your time, enjoy the beauty that is story development. It should never be a burden.

Keep up the great work. Hope you'll have an original out some time in the future as well. You deserve to be a published author.

Sincerely,
Cerise
Guest chapter 27 . 10/27/2016
this was my second time reading this in the past 5 years! 3 i hope u update soon
MilkshakeKimxx chapter 26 . 7/12/2016
Cute! I love the way Rosalie and Esme bond- it makes me happy!
MilkshakeKimxx chapter 22 . 7/12/2016
SO GLAD EDWARD IS BACK
HOLY HELL I'M SO EMOTIONAL, WAS LITERALLY NEARLY CRYING!
It's just so perfect and complete with him home ! Yayyy
MilkshakeKimxx chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
Awesome chapter! Love it completely!
MilkshakeKimxx chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
That legit nearly made me cry.
The bit when he sid he didn't regret changing her- holy hell, my heart exploded.
MilkshakeKimxx chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
What a brilliant chapter!
Really, really great story!
MilkshakeKimxx chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
LOVE THIS STORY!
MilkshakeKimxx chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Holy hell this story is phenommenal.
Like wow.
Everything is erfect.
Its so brilliant!
MilkshakeKimxx chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
I love this so muh, I read and reread every word because it's such a perfect imitation as to what they'd be like. This is really fantatsic, I could read and re-read it every day!
MilkshakeKimxx chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Really great chapter! everything about the characters is perfect! Love it sooooo much!
kissforMrSmith chapter 9 . 4/22/2016
!
Coldee chapter 27 . 4/15/2016
Please continue with your work, I adore it and I do read your stuff all over again and again :D
Just-awilson chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Im only on the first chapter and im obsessed. Thank you for this it is now what will consume my time haha
TwilightCullenLove chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
Please dont disappear again mama esme o.o