Reviews for Phone Calls and Hairballs
Paulina Ann chapter 1 . 6/20
Absolutely cute. You can definitely picture Laura and Frank going around the neighborhood in a panic. Lovely short story. So very Joe.
Dinogeek chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I kind of love your sarcastic Fenton. It makes for a very funny read. :)
rhinosgirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
There were so many cute bits to this story: Had to laugh at the getting/going deaf conversation, Joe's matter of fact way of talking, and loved the brotherly phone call at the end. Great story!
problemhunter chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Joe is seriously adorable in this fic. Keep it up!
Kitten88 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I think it is cute! I especially like that it is one of those stories where I can picture exactly what is going on. Once again, very cute...and funny!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
It was a very hilarious story and cute!
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That was pretty good. I wasn't fooled at first, but after Joe cked the entire house, I started to worry a little. It did make me wonder though, why would Frank and Laura be missing and not Joe too? So I knew something was up. Very interesting. I liked it.
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
hahahahah! AWW! This story is so cute and funny! Fenton is hilarious! and Joe! Cats Have Hairballs~lol I love it!
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
awwww that is so ADORABLE! i give it a 10 on the cuteness scale! :)
myth-maniac543 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I just got this account and I waited a long time to get it... trust me. But this story is sooo sweet! I just love little Joe. I could see him do something like that! Hahaha!
mymuseandi chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This is so cute! I haven't read any Hardy boys' fanfic at all and this was the first one that caught my eye. I love that you got Joe's voice perfectly along with Frank. So cute. :)
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That was great. So cute with little Joey winning the hide and seek game. I like the way Frank was so worried about his little brother. Great story,
Aphrodite2 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I could 100% see that happening. It was such a sweet and lovely look into a small moment in Hardy History. I liked it!

Always; Aphrodite
AdminElrohir chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Nice story! I have a smile on my face :)
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was a fun and sweet story. I can completely see Joe and Frank behaving like that. I liked how you talked about Frank taking his job as big brother very seriously. And I can see Fenton cooing and losing his manliness at times.

Keep writing!