Reviews for Mistletoe Kisses
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Somehow I missed out on reviewing this lovely little piece. It is a wonderful interpretation of Neville's love life and emotional development. I love that he and Ginny are such close friends.

I am so glad Luna was the catalyst for Romilda leaving the scene. She is very bad news that girl. I wonder if Neville knows that she was responsible for setting off the terrible event that led to Ron's poisoning. Perhaps not. I think Neville, like most young men at that age, fell under the spell of sex. It's ironic that Neville, lacking as he had been for so long in self-confidence, ended up being much more sexually active and so much earlier than Harry and Ron, both of whom only ever really wanted one girl.

I do wonder though, how long Neville had been watching Hannah. Was he aware of her while his hormones were getting such regular exercise with Romilda?

I'm making my way through your extensive folio of stories, and loving them all over again.

Lesley n
poetrywoman chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I like how you show the layers people acquire as they grow up. That they generally don't just like one person from the time they're 12. This is really lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Amazing! Once again your characterizations are spot on and really fantastic and the way you portray the realtionships here, especially Ginny and Neville, I feel sure is the way JKR intended them to be- that is a gift! People always say either Neville is hopelessly, painfully in love with Ginny and so they can't really be true best friends or he never had any feelings for her at all. I disagree, I think it's very much as you showed it here, he did love her, he always will a little bit, but they are still the truest of friends and he knows that he couldn't really "cope with her wildness. Harry can, Harry does"
Just a great fic!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
oh yes! i also believed that neville was interested in ginny. great story
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I know you say that you prefer action before fluff but you write pieces of fluff like this really brilliantly!
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
So freaking cute! Yay. Romilda is gone! I loves this story :-)
intikhabalam12 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Somehow I missed this story as i was under the impression that it is not harry/ginny. Well, I am right but I enjoyed the story nontheless. The story is as great and fun reading as the rest of your story.

After appreciation of your good work, can you send me the reply you send to your reviewer TheReader1312 , because he ask certain good points and I want to know how you answered him.
aalens chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Somehow I missed reading this one before. It is, of course, up to you usual wonderful standard. I am off now to scan through all your fics in the hope that I can find another that I've not read before.
chatterpeach chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
another great story.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Another brilliant one shot by Northumbrian
sunshineself chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love Neville! :) and I hope 'snakeslayer' was a reference to Eragon because I like Eragon too :D
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
It took me a couple of reads of the first section to figure out the POV character, and I really had to think about "the other blonde" (sorry, I'm slow on the uptake today), but I like that nickname for Hannah and Neville's comfortable friendships. I really enjoyed the flashback between Neville and Ginny and the way you've matured Neville but kept him the same. Great job :)
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
gorgeous.

I love your deep character analysis.
MHood80 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
A great mixture of flashback and present day information to tell the story. Thanks to Luna for solving the "Romilda Problem". I also like the way we see how Neville and Ginny first meet, I think that fits the storyverse quite well, even Neville in the story admits it was just a crush. And I really like the fact that we see how Neville finally gets together with Hannah. Two great characters that are, like Harry and Ginny, perfect together.
Hedin chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
It was disturbing... :(

Some questions better left unanswered...