Reviews for Mistletoe Kisses
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Amazing! Once again your characterizations are spot on and really fantastic and the way you portray the realtionships here, especially Ginny and Neville, I feel sure is the way JKR intended them to be- that is a gift! People always say either Neville is hopelessly, painfully in love with Ginny and so they can't really be true best friends or he never had any feelings for her at all. I disagree, I think it's very much as you showed it here, he did love her, he always will a little bit, but they are still the truest of friends and he knows that he couldn't really "cope with her wildness. Harry can, Harry does"
Just a great fic!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
oh yes! i also believed that neville was interested in ginny. great story
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I know you say that you prefer action before fluff but you write pieces of fluff like this really brilliantly!
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
So freaking cute! Yay. Romilda is gone! I loves this story :-)
intikhabalam12 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Somehow I missed this story as i was under the impression that it is not harry/ginny. Well, I am right but I enjoyed the story nontheless. The story is as great and fun reading as the rest of your story.

After appreciation of your good work, can you send me the reply you send to your reviewer TheReader1312 , because he ask certain good points and I want to know how you answered him.
aalens chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Somehow I missed reading this one before. It is, of course, up to you usual wonderful standard. I am off now to scan through all your fics in the hope that I can find another that I've not read before.
chatterpeach chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
another great story.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Another brilliant one shot by Northumbrian
sunshineself chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love Neville! :) and I hope 'snakeslayer' was a reference to Eragon because I like Eragon too :D
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
It took me a couple of reads of the first section to figure out the POV character, and I really had to think about "the other blonde" (sorry, I'm slow on the uptake today), but I like that nickname for Hannah and Neville's comfortable friendships. I really enjoyed the flashback between Neville and Ginny and the way you've matured Neville but kept him the same. Great job :)
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
gorgeous.

I love your deep character analysis.
MHood80 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
A great mixture of flashback and present day information to tell the story. Thanks to Luna for solving the "Romilda Problem". I also like the way we see how Neville and Ginny first meet, I think that fits the storyverse quite well, even Neville in the story admits it was just a crush. And I really like the fact that we see how Neville finally gets together with Hannah. Two great characters that are, like Harry and Ginny, perfect together.
Hedin chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
It was disturbing... :(

Some questions better left unanswered...
rebecka chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
yay:) neville and hannah are great for each other! And neville and ginny's relationship is the way it should be.

Loving Luna, as usual:)
TheReader1312 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I'm not much for the idea of Neville and Ginny together, (seeing as I, besides being a H/G shipper, dislike any paring, that goes against canon). I see Neville and Ginny's relationship to be kind of like Harry and Hermione's; a brother/sister-like relationship. But it works just fine this way, as it fits with canon, (and isn't more than a one-sided crush)! :-)

First of all: I'm happy to see Neville getting rid of Romilda - that girl certainly isn't good enough for him. Thank you, Luna, for breaking them up. :-) (Micheal Corner, by the way? What is it about Luna and Ginny's ex-boyfriends, in your stories? :P).

I like the idea of Neville and Ginny being close friends, already before the DA, and that she comforted him after 'the-Sirius-incident'. I agree that she, better than anyone, would understand how he was feeling, during that situation.

Neville is actually not as bad around girls, as he thinks; he's not as bad as Harry (or Ron), at least - he'd managed to ask two girls out (and, quite ironically, it was the two girls Harry and Ron would later marry), before either of them, had gotten dates.

Ginny definitely doesn't prefer 'nasty' boys, (sorry, Drinny-fans, she just isn't into the 'bad-boys'-type); Harry is, certainly, not a nasty bad-boy, and neither is Neville (even less so, probably). Unfortunately for Neville, Harry is just the only one Ginny really wants.

Thanks for making Neville judges in this nice piece of work about Neville relationships, and character development; Neville get far to less love in fan fiction. :-D

By the way, I think I noticed a mistake: In some of your other stories, Hannah is described as having grey eyes, but in this story they're brown. :-) Can she change her eyes colour. :-O