Reviews for Mistletoe Kisses
rebecka chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
yay:) neville and hannah are great for each other! And neville and ginny's relationship is the way it should be.

Loving Luna, as usual:)
TheReader1312 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I'm not much for the idea of Neville and Ginny together, (seeing as I, besides being a H/G shipper, dislike any paring, that goes against canon). I see Neville and Ginny's relationship to be kind of like Harry and Hermione's; a brother/sister-like relationship. But it works just fine this way, as it fits with canon, (and isn't more than a one-sided crush)! :-)

First of all: I'm happy to see Neville getting rid of Romilda - that girl certainly isn't good enough for him. Thank you, Luna, for breaking them up. :-) (Micheal Corner, by the way? What is it about Luna and Ginny's ex-boyfriends, in your stories? :P).

I like the idea of Neville and Ginny being close friends, already before the DA, and that she comforted him after 'the-Sirius-incident'. I agree that she, better than anyone, would understand how he was feeling, during that situation.

Neville is actually not as bad around girls, as he thinks; he's not as bad as Harry (or Ron), at least - he'd managed to ask two girls out (and, quite ironically, it was the two girls Harry and Ron would later marry), before either of them, had gotten dates.

Ginny definitely doesn't prefer 'nasty' boys, (sorry, Drinny-fans, she just isn't into the 'bad-boys'-type); Harry is, certainly, not a nasty bad-boy, and neither is Neville (even less so, probably). Unfortunately for Neville, Harry is just the only one Ginny really wants.

Thanks for making Neville judges in this nice piece of work about Neville relationships, and character development; Neville get far to less love in fan fiction. :-D

By the way, I think I noticed a mistake: In some of your other stories, Hannah is described as having grey eyes, but in this story they're brown. :-) Can she change her eyes colour. :-O
wheresthewolf chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Nice! Thank god Neville and Romilda split. Now just have a duel between Romilda and Ginny and you'll be the best!
Aggiebell chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I just stumbled onto this somehow, and I'm so glad I did. The Neville fangirl in me really appreciates the way you wrote him here (although I'm pretty sure my version of Neville would never have gone for Romilda :P). I'm also a big fan of missing moments, so this fic made me doubly happy. :)

I enjoyed the exploration of Neville's relationships, and I especially enjoyed his relationship with Ginny in this story. I have no problem at all imagining Neville with an unrequited crush on her. One of my favorite Neville moments is knowing that he had the courage to ask Hermione and then Ginny to the Yule Ball; one of my favorite Ginny moments is when she refuses to dump Neville and go to the ball with Harry, so I really appreciate that you included that scene.
smkffnut chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Ah, the joy and pain of one's first crush... At least they each shared their first kiss. I am very intrigued by the pairing of Romilda and Neville in your universe...he just doesn't seem the type to go for a sex kitten like Romilda. Was there some of her favorite love potion laced chocolate involved? As always, beautifully composed story. Thanks for writing!
Quintanessa chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
How lovely... I really enjoyed this.
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I love Neville and I'm glad you did him justice. You kept him in character while giving us insight into his life which is something we don't see much in the books. I especially enjoyed that bit with Ginny comforting Neville after the Sirius incident. It showed that Neville was always brave and deserved to be in Gryffindor. Such a sweet story.
NLaddict chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
this was adorable :)
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
It was lovely — maybe the Hannah-part could have been longer: why and since when does he fancy her.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2