Reviews for Black Rose
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
People have been saved from darkness before. Most of the dark signers repented before fading. This time, the consequences for destroying that darkness are less severe. Wouldn't Yusei know this?
Sakura chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Great duel!
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Shooting Quasar is his Ace. I like his turbo duel deck better.
Truthinsilence chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
I noticed a few things first Junk warrior wouldve been at 2300 v 2800 since the synchros were gone and also speed warrior wouldve had 1800 since his atk doubles on the turn hes summoned more than enough to finish Akiza not trying to be mean just thought I'd point these out to you before somebody could nerdrage over it. great story btw.
beingVague chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
*crying* how could you! this is probally the saddest story i ever read. i almost cried
iony17893 chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
Great story even though the ending made me say

WTF ? and my face like X_X

i feel so sorry for yusei and aki !

it's not fair [ ( why it has to be my favorite couple.. .)

i hope in your sequel there be an explanation to all this...

( and also aki will be alive somehow )
judai chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
i think its obelisk the tormentor
Ndasuunye chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
This chapter was alright. Wasn't particularly crazy about it, not to mention it went kind of quick. And it got kind of annoying in the beggining with all the fuzzy jazz.
manicmethod chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
i love this story! I hear ya about the video games thing God Of War and final Fantasy are both so frikin' awesome!
Sky Zephyrus chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
obviously, you should continue this. i'd like to see more of this story to the real end.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
:O After that kind of ending, a sequel is definetely needed! OMG, I really want to know why she... you know.

Anyways, great chapter! I've really enjoyed reading this fic, and I hope to read more from you in the near future.
AliADORABLE chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
please write the sequal
unknown chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
YES! Put a sequel to this please! Akiza cant just die like that!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
Another wicked chapter mate! Once again, well done in describing all of the cards and their effects.

D: OMG, this fic is coming to a close? Well then, now I'm a bit sad for the next chapter. *sigh* Still, you're the author, so it's your call in the end. Keep up the good work!
Uberman chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
I know the main theme is faithshipping. I also know there is fianceeshipping. But the Yugi/Tea thing is it peachshipping or revolutionshipping? Personally I like peachshipping. Great story, would not change a thing.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »