Reviews for Nineteen Canvasses
divyvicki chapter 10 . 2/16
I loved that ending!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 2/16
Poor Edward, nothing he does turns out right!
divyvicki chapter 8 . 2/16
Poor Edwar, he just can't catch a break!
divyvicki chapter 7 . 2/4
I think he will if she agrees to go out with him.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 2/4
This is an interesting story. Very different than usual. I'm liking it a great deal!
divyvicki chapter 5 . 2/4
Glad she shut Jake down!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 1/28
Wonder if Jake will admit he didn't send the flowers!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 1/28
I'm thinking the flowers are from Edward not Jake!
mommymac0508 chapter 33 . 1/25
I truly loved it the pain and sadness but the beauty and hope too I could feel it when I was reading thank you
divyvicki chapter 2 . 1/23
What a fascinating plot twist!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 1/23
This was recommended by Swan's Bookstore. Loved the first chapter. Can't wait to read more.
Lillywhite1 chapter 33 . 12/27/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story! You captured some very intense feelings in a great way, you can be very proud of.
Shemilliah chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
So to reconcile with your long lost child, you bring a person he's never known to the meeting?
I don't get that, yeah you were sick and all but that shows again he doesn't have time for Edward. That meeting should have been between the two of them and introduce the girlfriend later.
And for grown folks, the games the playing is childish. Hurting sunshines feelings (yes it does happen while playing games) isn't an achievement or point in Alice or Rose book.
Shemilliah chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
So Tose forgot she had a pathetic sex life before she turned hollier than thou? Hypocrite much!
I don't know why Edward feels the need to explain his grown ass self to anyone. Disrespecting him yet need his help now.
Bella, I don't know how she can deal with people constantly doing the opposite she asks thinking it's not hurting her all out of 'we love you'. It's quite patronising to be honest.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Guess who?! I would give you 3 guess but you'll get it on the first try!

Love this story almost as much as you!
1,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »