Reviews for Nineteen Canvasses
Leibeezer chapter 11 . 1/13
Edward should just pull out of the deal, Icy isn't worth it.
Leibeezer chapter 9 . 1/13
As of now I just don't think this ice queen is worth it. Edward should just give up and not help her or Rose.
Leibeezer chapter 6 . 1/13
Ice queen is a good name for Bella. Edward should just give up on her. She's not worth it.
end2097 chapter 33 . 12/15/2015
I loved this story and learned a lot too. I'm not sure why I haven't come across this before. Thank you very much for sharing.
end2097 chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
I found my way to this story after reading Shaky Ground. I can't believe I haven't come across this before! I should be decorating my Christmas tree but I can't stop reading.
dorothy chapter 33 . 10/10/2015
Thank you so much for this lovely story! And thank you for the lovely dedication in the end.
You made my day a better one :)
SweetNorthCullenGirl chapter 33 . 9/30/2015
wao... esta historia ha sido simplemente maravillosa... siempre busco Twifics que sean diferentes y este lo ha sido... es maravilloso y me gusto cada letra de el... muchas gracias
Eli42 chapter 33 . 8/25/2015
Loved this fic!
Heatherl8367 chapter 33 . 8/8/2015
Really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing. Just heard that you've published. Congrats to you!

xx
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Oooooh I'm gonna like this. I feel it. :)
Heatherl8367 chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
Oh shiiiiiiit. Enter James.
Heatherl8367 chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Gah! Looooooving this!

xx
cilie chapter 28 . 6/3/2015
Furiously blinking away tears during my lunch break.
cilie chapter 27 . 6/3/2015
Gah! Creepy car still creeps me out, even though I've read this before.
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
Ugh, I just don't like this Bella! Her whole outlook is just so negative and crappy! So she was in an accident and she has a prosthetic-BELOW the knee. Jeez, really? It could've been so much worse- like being paralyzed. I work in healthcare and I see so many patients that WISH that was the least of their problems. People with a prosthetic eye who aren't even that -woe is me. I'm not trying to be unsympathetic but when you're around really sick people and she's able to work, run races, etc..like Rose said about the pity party..cry me a river! Edward, oh boy..he's another issue, as you wrote. He doesn't get what he wants so he fingers Lauren? WTF. Damn, you've written two excellent examples of a hot mess! I'm totally not flaming this story by the way...I'm continuing on but ugh, I just want to slap them both! LOL. They're both their worst enemy...her with the sullen- nobody wants me because I'm damaged goods* rolling eyes* and him with the arrogance and ego. This is going to be interesting... ;)
1,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »