Reviews for GT Snap Shots: Reboot
Kteriz chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Just had to say, I looked it up and Garrus is "2-4 years younger than Shepard". Granted that info comes from a Tweet from a bioware employee, and in ME2 Tali is 24. Still love your story though
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
This just in, Tali was 24 in ME1. No exact records for garrus, but his personality doesnt match 40, considering that turian lifespans are roughly akin to human ones.
B chapter 16 . 3/12/2012
So mass effect 3 is out and I saw on there was a clip where Shepard catches Tali and Garrus together. Your GT Snapshots stories instantly popped into my head. Who knows, maybe the people at bioware got inspired by your work! Anyways, loved your stories. Take care :)
Yuki Minamoto chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
Family picture. OH GOD! The humor in everyone trying to position themselves as a family.

Oh the craziness. They're already a tight-nit family. _

Yuki Minamoto chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
So short. Arg, this will kill me.

Anyways, Shep X Liara? Cute. :P

And Kelly's characterization in this fanfiction. Is it true? I'm confused. I haven't played the game all the way through, but Kelly being the lustful person on ship? Is it true?

Yuki Minamoto chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Wow, Jack and Miranda? I would have thought Miranda X Jacob, but that's just me. ;

The command line is pretty complicated, but it all goes with space ships.

Yes, the N couldn't go a day without saving the Universe without a Rag-Tag-Bunch-Of-Misfits.

Yuki Minamoto chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
Hahahahaha! DAT ASS! Tali does have a nice ass, so no wonder fans love her. Garrus, you dirty-

Anyways, I loved the Jack/Shep. conversation with Joker at the side, laughing his ass off.

More hahahas to come!
Yuki Minamoto chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
XD They're just pooling guesses on each other, aren't they?

And I do like the Default Jane Shep. name. It makes it more like Shepard's the support character and main game character rather than the main OC everyone uses for their Shep.

YAY! THEY FINALLY are a couple.

Heh, 28. XD Tali, you.
Yuki Minamoto chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Short, so short! Arg, but aww.

They finally talked and Garrus asking permission to court her! So adorable on so many levels!

Yuki Minamoto chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
And all the information about Ilium and the relationship between Turian and Quarian really enlightened me!

Though, I was wondering at the end if Garrus and Tali were staying in the same hotel room or was it just for T/Q couples?

Yuki Minamoto chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
I saw a couple misspellings and grammar mistakes, but nothing too serious.

Thank you for clearing up the age difference, though I wouldn't have minded. XD

Yuki Minamoto chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
I wish your chapters were a bit longer. I had a hard time differing from your Author's Notes to the chapter itself.

But other than that, it's still going good!

Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love Garrus and Tali together. It's needs so much more love than Shepard/*insert love interest here*

GoogleFloobs chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I miss the snapshots. They're quite good and this fiction really got me into the Garrus/Tali pairing. It's hard to find another good story truly appreciating the two the way your shorts do.
Chris7221 chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Normally, I don't read romance fics, and for good reason. Most of them are forced, make no sense, and are nothing but pure smut.

I'm happy to say that this one is quite enjoyable.

It's well written and doesn't feel forced or out of character. You did your research, which is sadly rare for ANY fic. And of course, Garrus and Tali make a cute and underused couple.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »