Reviews for Poisonous Disrespect
sazunaki chapter 11 . 8/22
please update :)
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
This fic is amazing. Too bad it hasn't been updated in a while. Hope it'll continue someday. Great work. Thanks for writing.
True Guardian Angel chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
please update soon i want to know what happens next.
Aikko Katami Evans chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Ohmigosh! This was so amazing. I am so happy I read this. Work like this is the reason why Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite pairing.
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Wow this story is amazing. Omg and you left it at a wonderful cliffhanger. I absolutely adore that last line. The chemistry between them is almost tangible, and I love how Sasuke is fighting it. I worry for Itachi. And the kitten nickname is sweet and endearing. I wish there was more. This was very well-written. Awesome job!
CitrusFlag chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Are you going to continue this fic? I would really love it if you did :3
Or is this really the end? Please say no ;A;
anna chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
please try to continue this story!
Gshjdneioe chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Are you guys ever gonna update this? I hope so, I rally wanna see what happens next.
Anna chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
i loved it! please continue this!
Roriette chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
Omo... That was a reay delicious read. I love how Itachi's a smexy vamp and Sasuke's a smexy vamp hunter ready to get fooked. Mm

But I wonder what Sasuke is! I'm so hooked *•*
BrookeTakadea chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
are u gonna write more? i have fallen in love with this story!
The Crimson Kiss chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
Hey, this is quite good. Would love to see an update.
ITAxSASU chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
kyaaaaaa! 2 yaoi's in one!i love this make a sequal. .
Autheane chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
I want mooooooooore! This story is too addicting and too full of sexiness and sensuality! And I'm eager to know what will happen next! (I'm lazy and wrote te same comment on Victim's account on Tumblr! xD)
mysticaldragon11 chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
I absolutely love this story. It is so addicting! I can't wait for more!