Reviews for Crash and Burn
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Promos are crap, like the episode with Tony's "father." Your 30 seconds was okay!
WCUGirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Haha I know for me the crickets are chirping away the silence because I'm in total shock at that promo...I don't know what to do with it? And when he asks Tony to leave...I'm thinking there's some good stories heading our way. :) This was a good little drabble-great emotions you captured in that 30 second promo. Good job. :) Jen
DreamCatcher chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Can't wait for this episode and hopefully all the fanfics that will go with it... thanks for this one :)
fart fart chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Your right I can't wait till next Tuesday to see the new episode of NCIS. I just can't believe when I saw that promo that Shannon's mother blames Gibb's for Shannon and Kelly's deaths it's not his fault at all.
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I also can't wait till that one is aired. Your little ficlet was great! I'm hoping more pop up from that episode, too.
Twomoms chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I totally agree with you! I don't think Gibbs wants anyone to see him look weak, ever. This will be an awesome episode. Thanks for your story!
carolinamissy chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I'm with you on that. I can't wait until next week. I have a feeling that we'll see the Gibbs that we saw in Kill Ari One and Two. I think he will be very out of character in this episode.