Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
FolledeDray chapter 9 . 5/30
Hi ! I Love the story so far ! Thanks for sharing it !
Just so you know, your sentence in french is not accurate ;)
it s actually:
« Une victoire sans péril est un triomphe sans gloire ».
a victory without peril is a triumph without glory.
Or
« Vaincre sans péril est un triomphe sans gloire ».
to win ...
See you !
setokayba2n chapter 22 . 4/18
So... I managed until chapter 22, but really, the story could not hook me, I was forcing myself to read more chapter and that don't make a funny story.

Sorry.
This is your Heichou speaking chapter 26 . 4/13/2017
By far the best thing about this whole story is Harry co-raising a dragon with another dragon.
Kyurengo chapter 30 . 4/8/2017
I dont know if this story is finished or not, but I have to say that it's incredible. I loved every moment of it. The way you tell it is awesome, I couldn't stop reading (you made me lose sleep, I hope you're happy)
This is truly fantastic. I'm glad to find good stories and really good writers like you and yours
Beth9891 chapter 30 . 8/25/2016
Great story! Chilling end and Harry is one scary mofo ...but really unique and well written. Thanks for sharing
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
Omg yes. I found someone else who got that! Dex Anibal. Dexter and Hannibal. Yayayayayayayayayauyaayaysys
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 26 . 5/3/2016
Man, his arrogance will be what kills him. Not surprisingly
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
"John McKay" i appreciate what you did there. (Also Dex, though this guys an asshat)

I found this in my favourites, and it has such an interesting opening, but i remember none of this
Alex chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
At this time in the story Britain used the decimal system in currency. 1p 2p 5p 10p 20p 50p £1 £2 £5 £10 £20 £50 £100 ect.
Nightmare320 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
This is probably the most well-written and memorable story I ever read. I remember reading this a few years ago when I didn't have a fanfiction acount yet, and it was still named "Pistol Whipped" I think.
Not too sure why you changed the title, but whatever floats your boat, of course. I remember how confused I was at the beginning with the heavy usage of slang, and the sudden beginning with Dex and that woman about to kill Henry but it was really interesting, so I kept reading. I can say I've never read a story with a plot even similar to yours.
I was in the middle of Panic Switch before school started again, so I stopped reading it for a looong time. I recently found it again and I'm re-reading the whole series.
I really think you're an amazing writer.
WeisseHex chapter 30 . 9/9/2015
I still don't agree with what he is doing! Why?
WeisseHex chapter 29 . 9/9/2015
AWESOME! I would love to see that! The look on everyone's faces!
WeisseHex chapter 24 . 9/9/2015
Draco, at his best, covering his own ASS! How very Slitherin of him! I'm actually proud of that boy!
WeisseHex chapter 23 . 9/9/2015
Seriously, this IS such a unbelievably well thought out story, but Harry is downright scary! I mean, really, helping the Muggles fight against the Wizards? WHY?
nighttheraven chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
I don't know if you did this on purpose, but now I will love you forever. I also ask permision to use the name!
Dex Anibal.
Dexter and Hannibal...? Yes. Just, Yes.