Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
nighttheraven chapter 2 . 3/15
I don't know if you did this on purpose, but now I will love you forever. I also ask permision to use the name!
Dex Anibal.
Dexter and Hannibal...? Yes. Just, Yes.
FalconLux chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Wow. I feel exceptionally prepared to read this story now. Kudos!
NamuNamu chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
Denny is SMART. I would never have thought of going to Gringotts, but it's the obvious thing to do if you think about it. Neat story!
pikachucat chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
awesome
cztelnik chapter 31 . 5/24/2014
Wow, gritty, inventive and just a great story!
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 31 . 5/10/2014
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. The plot, the characterisation, the way you write, your humour - absolute perfection. From what I can recall, there were perhaps seven mistakes tops throughout. For a fic that's thirty-one chapters in length, mistakes are a given so, kudos to you. Anyway, I couldn't stop reading it, it was that good. I read it in under two days, and have recommended it to all my friends.

I can't wait to immediately start reading the sequel.
Tata chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I like your reply to anticipated complaints. Haha... Slash ewh... Fail.

Funny. I look forward to reading this story.
PhoenixRising143 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Just finished Chapter One, and oh boy! I usually don't read stories like this, but you've drawn me in hook, line and sinker! (: I cannot wait to continue this. - Monica
forestscounger chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hi there! Haven't started this story yet, but I've read some of your other stuff, and I'm a big fan! I know you finished this a while ago, but hopefully you're still ready the reviews. I just thought I'd point out, because it's pretty funny, that even though you don't like the dash in pistol whipped, it's still there in the URL! haha
Hope that didn't put you down too much :) I'm looking forward to reading this.
lil' Lime-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I haven't even started reading this fic yet, and I am DYING, laughing like mad (my cat is staring at me with her 'look at the fucks I don't give' face) at the Disclaimer and notes page.

I read "The Loft" years ago and enjoyed it (ta-daa! That be why you's on mah fav'rits list), so I have no doubt that I'll enjoy this.
bobbybobby99 chapter 31 . 6/9/2013
I love you.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/31/2013
Please, PCP, come back to fandom?

The Harry Potter fic-readers await you.
Phyre chapter 31 . 5/11/2013
This is the type of awesomeness that makes me revere fanfiction net.

The story is wonderful, and as a fan of all your works, leaves me puzzled as to WHY DOES THIS HAVE SO LITTLE REVIEWS?

I love the characterization of all the canon characters and original characters. The characters seem extremely plausible, and everything is always wrapped up so brilliantly. The story is so magnificently hilarious and suspenseful beyond words, and I'm so sad now that it's done. I am SO going to read the sequel. Thank you for giving the Harry Potter fandom another dose of incredible.

I hope you come back to ff net sometimes? Pretty please? Pretty please?
Guest chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
i worship you, o wonderful author
Guest chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
Gasp. This chapter is shortshortshort? I really hate to see what long is.

Perhaps just more awesomeness?