Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
Beth9891 chapter 30 . 8/25
Great story! Chilling end and Harry is one scary mofo ...but really unique and well written. Thanks for sharing
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 2 . 7/22
Omg yes. I found someone else who got that! Dex Anibal. Dexter and Hannibal. Yayayayayayayayayauyaayaysys
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 26 . 5/3
Man, his arrogance will be what kills him. Not surprisingly
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 1 . 4/30
"John McKay" i appreciate what you did there. (Also Dex, though this guys an asshat)

I found this in my favourites, and it has such an interesting opening, but i remember none of this
Alex chapter 6 . 1/24
At this time in the story Britain used the decimal system in currency. 1p 2p 5p 10p 20p 50p £1 £2 £5 £10 £20 £50 £100 ect.
Nightmare320 chapter 1 . 1/4
This is probably the most well-written and memorable story I ever read. I remember reading this a few years ago when I didn't have a fanfiction acount yet, and it was still named "Pistol Whipped" I think.
Not too sure why you changed the title, but whatever floats your boat, of course. I remember how confused I was at the beginning with the heavy usage of slang, and the sudden beginning with Dex and that woman about to kill Henry but it was really interesting, so I kept reading. I can say I've never read a story with a plot even similar to yours.
I was in the middle of Panic Switch before school started again, so I stopped reading it for a looong time. I recently found it again and I'm re-reading the whole series.
I really think you're an amazing writer.
atlantis51 chapter 30 . 9/9/2015
I still don't agree with what he is doing! Why?
atlantis51 chapter 29 . 9/9/2015
AWESOME! I would love to see that! The look on everyone's faces!
atlantis51 chapter 24 . 9/9/2015
Draco, at his best, covering his own ASS! How very Slitherin of him! I'm actually proud of that boy!
atlantis51 chapter 23 . 9/9/2015
Seriously, this IS such a unbelievably well thought out story, but Harry is downright scary! I mean, really, helping the Muggles fight against the Wizards? WHY?
nighttheraven chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
I don't know if you did this on purpose, but now I will love you forever. I also ask permision to use the name!
Dex Anibal.
Dexter and Hannibal...? Yes. Just, Yes.
FalconLux chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Wow. I feel exceptionally prepared to read this story now. Kudos!
NamuNamu chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
Denny is SMART. I would never have thought of going to Gringotts, but it's the obvious thing to do if you think about it. Neat story!
pikachucat chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
cztelnik chapter 31 . 5/24/2014
Wow, gritty, inventive and just a great story!