Reviews for Surprises and Secrets
gonegoomba chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
Wow! Unexpected ending! Good story though. Great job! :-)
BumblebeeMaggie chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
This series is sooo interesting! 3 And Noodle being raped was such a twist! :o I can't wait to find out who the father is! Although I think I might have a clue who it is.. :o

Pleeeeease for chapter 7? :D
kjhgfdd chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Lol, good job! I liked it but... I'm getting the impression that 2-D raped her! :0 But... he asked who did it? Wait, whaaaa? Oh well,I'm just gunna shut up and see what happends next! Update SOON!

Loooove it:)

-Kirbanlove23
Lit. Metalhead chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Good story.
kjhgfdd chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
Awesome chapter! Really, really loved it! Keep it up Cass! Oh, and thanks a ton for the review! Hehe keep that up too! Anyway, GREAT job!
gonegoomba chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Yay! You updated! I love this story. Can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! : D
kjhgfdd chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
OMG! I am PSYCHED to see what happens next! OMG, don't don't don't don't don't don't don't DON'T discontinue this PLEASE! Even if I'm the only one to review it, I'll review every chapter! Seriously! THIS IS SO GOOD! Cannot wait for chapter FIVE! :D Hey btw, could you check out my stories too? Thanks:) Love this story! I subscribed to you and this story and favorited!
gonegoomba chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
OMG! Poor Noodle! :O You must update soon! I have to know what happens! :(
gonegoomba chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Don't discontinue this! I want to read more! It's getting good! I hope Noodle's kids are ok.
gonegoomba chapter 2 . 3/2/2010