Reviews for Demonic Legends: Calamity of the Frozen Storm
Daughter of orochimaru and Anko? Very unusual but very anticipated. I can assume your obviously not following canon so I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say in this fic Anko followed Orochimaru and left the new girl to face persecution. I'm actually getting excited with this, can't wait for more.
DNA2337 chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
P,ease continue this story it's great
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Lewis-Sama chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
Awesome! Can't wait for more.

So Wil Naruto be in a relationship with Kushina, Lilith, and Eurayle?
syndorias cinders chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
n
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Nice idea replacing kushina role as a mother.
It would be hard to believe kushina from cannon would treat Naruto differently, if she was alive.
jbadillodavila chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Me gusta jjjj
guest101 chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Yeah its awesome!
Wow let's see if you will continue the story later on cause its a good story in my opinion!
Hope you update it again!
And also all the girls look Lilith, kushina, and eurayle be with naruto? Cause I am hoping they are and see their love further develop as you continue it!
Oathbreaker3000 chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
This is nice, I actually was expecting a shard of the Kyuubi's soul to merge with Naruto making him the new Kyuubi, but I think this works out just as it up :D
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
Lu Bane Na chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Whyyyy!? Why you no update!? This story has been very good so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
please update i really really like this story its so different and an awesome change of pace perfect character development not to much, not to little but plz keep adding more
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
I like where you're going with this; most stories I've read in this type of plot have Naruto abused by the villagers instead of liked for the wrong reasons. Is the new OC the lovechild of Orochimaru and another OC? Anyway, I hope you update this again soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2013