Reviews for Demonic Legends: Calamity of the Frozen Storm
syndorias cinders chapter 4 . 7/5
n
Nice idea replacing kushina role as a mother.
It would be hard to believe kushina from cannon would treat Naruto differently, if she was alive.
jbadillodavila chapter 5 . 4/6
Me gusta jjjj
guest101 chapter 5 . 2/16
Yeah its awesome!
Wow let's see if you will continue the story later on cause its a good story in my opinion!
Hope you update it again!
And also all the girls look Lilith, kushina, and eurayle be with naruto? Cause I am hoping they are and see their love further develop as you continue it!
Oathbreaker3000 chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
This is nice, I actually was expecting a shard of the Kyuubi's soul to merge with Naruto making him the new Kyuubi, but I think this works out just as it up :D
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Awesome story I hope you continue
Lu Bane Na chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Whyyyy!? Why you no update!? This story has been very good so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
please update i really really like this story its so different and an awesome change of pace perfect character development not to much, not to little but plz keep adding more
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
I like where you're going with this; most stories I've read in this type of plot have Naruto abused by the villagers instead of liked for the wrong reasons. Is the new OC the lovechild of Orochimaru and another OC? Anyway, I hope you update this again soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I like Sakura, but I respect your opinion. Your story, whatever you say goes
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Too many girls, not enough guys, or Naruto time for that matter. :/
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Meh. Don't like the new girl... I was okay with the development of Kushina... Though a bit disturbed, as my view towards her being a... Close person of Naruto's without being his mother... Yeah. I hope this isn't a Harem, as I favor Kushina above all others, and if she indeed is going to be a lover of... Ehem... Naruto. Then she should be the only one. This is strictly from my point of view, and will not effect my continued reading even if this does not happen.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
KushinaSama! ;A:!
omega677 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Again this is another good story that should be continued. Seriously you should go back and continue some of your older works.