Reviews for Brothers Up In Arms
stareagle chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
well done
stareagle chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
So glad to hear your son grew out of making the car a trash heap - maybe there is hope for my 27 yr old son?

Great story and action. Poor Tony and Tim. It is amazing how difficult communication can be when one is so raw from pain.
USAFChief chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
OOC? A bit maybe, but not enough to notice. It was a tightly woven tale full of suspense not just with the case but with the personalities of the team. I'm very glad you wove Abby into it and I fully understand how you couldn't put Ducky anywhere to work his magic. Ziva was at her very best in the aircraft - articulate and controlled and fully aware of how well she handled the situation - while eager to get back to her teammates.

Smarty has got to still have some contacts in the NYPD. You can get him more involved if this sort of thing comes round again.

I envy you your imagination to come up with these plots and you weave them into very intricate shapes as you go along. I enjoyed this very much. I have spent a lovely Sunday afternoon with your friends playing in my mind. Thank you very much.

pdf
USAFChief chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
You hit the argument scene absolutely perfectly - and the follow on was very well done, too. The angst is palpable, but it comes to us all from time to time and is not overdone. More to come I suspect. This is a darker story than before, but you are handling it very well.

I like it a lot. Good job.

pdf
Space1Traveler chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
Great job! Truly exciting! I loved it. Q!: Can it really be called "torture" when we patch up their boo-boos, kiss them, sooth their angst, and comfort them through all the pain? *LOL* Keep 'em whumpin' *oops*, I mean comin'.
Belker chapter 11 . 3/27/2010
I truly enjoyed this story, and an ending in a hospital room, with friends finding each other again - could it get any better? Don't think so... :)

I was laughing again at Tony's relief when Gibbs told him it was going to be Abby, not Ziva, who'd drive him home.

Great story, my friend, and now I'm eager to read the next one! :D

/Belker
Belker chapter 10 . 3/27/2010
Liked the way the bad guys and the good guys are scattering in all direction. Gibbs, you really have to be there NOW!

I was laughing at Gibbs' "Don't break my car." He's so cool :)
Belker chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
I'm glad Tony isn't shot, only a little banged up.

I really like Mari; she's so cool and smart. Just leaning over Tony like that with her back turned towards the mirror - atta girl!
Belker chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
I love Smarty! He's just a great OC.

I think you nailed Tony's feelings of, maybe not inadequacy, but recognition of his own flaws and thoughts about 'his' probie in his inner monologue.

And now that Tim's in Agent Mode, nothing could go wrong, right? Except for that gun shot, I mean...
Belker chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
Tadaa! Finally I'm sitting with a HUGE cup of coffee, time on my hands and a big, big grin on my face. This story just keep getting better And Tim's NOT out of character, I think, even though this isn't how we see him on the show. However, that time when Sarah was in danger he was acting a little bit like this. I lvoed Tony's (not-)reaction to the punch in the jaw. Always protective of Tim :)

And OMG the plot you have going on here, with the different characters and locations. I don't find it confusing, even if there are a lot of names floating around.

On to the next chap!

/Belker
cymraes chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
quite understated especially the Gibbs, Tony, very in line with canon, glad Tim and Tony got sorted - da iawn ti!
genevra chapter 11 . 3/20/2010
Sorry I never PMed you to tell you I thought I definitely could see McGee shooting someone in the 'nads.' I'm glad he did. It worked so well and it made me laugh. Packer got what he deserved. Gosh I love McGe. I loved the way Mari accepted his proposal too. Soo... nonchalant and yet completely the opposite. No white wedding though ;-) Lovely appearance by Genevieve, haha. I loved the way Akhmatova and Grenville were dealt with. Ziva telling them to finish the champagne was , Tony, Tony. As if, in your universe, he could even make it til Christmas without being injured. At least he survived. Really glad he and McGee made up. I really enjoyed this and I'll miss the update alerts. Great job, L. xoxo
diana teo chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
What a ride! I can't believe it's IC,Tony using the f word at that moment."Losing blood by the bucket load' gave me goggle eyes,and LOVED the 'between his cheeks' warning! AND Tim actually doing what he said he would! LOL! Batman and Robin? /Tony banter, Tim's meaningful 'Ah...' to Tony's question said it last line!
vanishingp2000 chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
Well done! I didn't find it out of character at all. I think Tim was so wound up with worry for both Mari and Tony that he would have done anything to help them. I liked the resolution in the hospital too. I hope you have more ideas in the works, I look forward to Reading them. Many thanks for this one. VP
TheNaggingCube chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
Not OOC at all, I think perhaps that Gibbs and Tony have rubbed off on him. Plus shooting Packer there wasn't leathal so...

Lovely wrap up with Tim and Tony.

Gill situation... well done.

Can't wait for the Wedding! Both of them!