Reviews for Loveor something very much like it
Amanda chapter 12 . 2/10
Such a great story! I really loved this one!
ba2006 chapter 12 . 1/3
Loved this fic :)
EmmaTownsend chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
Beautiful ending so sad it's finished tho but luckily you have lots of other fabulous fics I can still read.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
Awesome job! Great story!
SharkGurl chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
Okay that ending was utterly adorable.
BrandiIndigo chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
A great ending.
sseau1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Loving It already. Poor Buffy or any women who is attacked and by several assailants. And recused by a tall dark fine as hell man they call can you not love for this story.
Only1ToniD chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
Congratulations! I know that battle one can be forced to wage with the muse as I wage it often with my own! So I am so happy for you that you have gotten through it! I loved this story and enjoyed seeing it find a hopeful, happy conclusion! Thanks for sticking it out! It actually gives me hope that my muse and I will come to terms with each other on my MANY WIPs! Lol So again, thanks and congratulations!
Jan chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
I can't believe it's over! Congrats on completing a fantastic story, it was a wonderful read! I love B/A AU stories where the curse really doesn't exist and hope that your muse gets inspired to write more AU fiction!
kara103 chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
Good ending to a good story :-)
NinaGrace chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
I would like more details, instead of jumping on the main points. I mean, we can guess what will happen, but it's so fun to read, and we deserve it after all these chapters and years, we deserved sweet epilogue. BUT the last phrase is perfect :) Thanks!
BrandiIndigo chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
A good update. I can't wait to read more.
BS chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
I hope that Buffy will wait Angel. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
Awesome! I enjoyed it very much! Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
SharkGurl chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
OOO You can't leave it there.