Reviews for Choose Your Destiny
shadowwolf2345 chapter 8 . 3/10
It's very good and funny as hell you should write more of this stuff.
AlexMarieAshford chapter 8 . 1/31
I love this story, hope you update soon, I always keep coming back to this one to see if there's been more added, and even if there's not I reread it all over again XD
niki chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
best story ever
love it
A chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Great chapter. Great story. Update when you can
randomer77 chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I totally agree with you.
event though I myself have left a few critic's comments on fanfiction.
but those where deserving.
I mean most of the time its just a friendly notice about like a spelling fault or something with the sentencing.
but some fanfictions are completely crap with plot.
like - main character grabs the sword and can suddenly use ALL sword and martial arts. -
like dafuq who thought this was a good idea.
anyway back to your fanfiction.
though I could probably find a few spelling or grammar errors in your fanfiction its not glaringly bad (I didn't actually notice them until I looked for them) and the main part is that this fanfiction has a proper and original plot.
very nicely done, event though this hasn't been updated in like 4 years i'm still rooting for ya.
Dawn Rebel chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Y U NO UPDATE?!
EruptingStar chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
I don't care what other say about this story, but I think it's great and you should keep writing. You are a great writer

;)
betty69blue chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Update ! Its been over 2 years! I need a new chapter pleeeeeeeaaasssse this is awesome! Lol
Haziebug chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
cool story, please update.
Bounty Hunter Vincent Vega chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Because Twilight4life221 not all of us who lurk on this site are immature tweens who are incapable of reading more complex and engaging material.

Some people just shouldn't be writing at all. And thank goodness.

You think it's a great story because your mind can't grasp anything that requires you to put on your thinking cap.

One day I hope that you grow up and realize how awful and how much damage Twilight has done to the world.
Twilight4life221 chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
Why do some people say that this story is rubbish I think it's great story don't listen to that rubbish who are they them saying those things they are even more horrible I don't know if you are going to continue this story but...there some people who actually love it and they say that they want you to continue writing this story and even other stories as well in the future similar to this so don't let people make you feel down and start working not ALOT of people can actually write I can't even write BUT you can so think about why I am writing here
alonealexabluerose chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
love it man update soon!
Bounty Hunter Vincent Vega chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
I don't know which I should find more amusing,this story or the other people defending this atrocious writer's attempt at literate. I especially love MortalKombatProdigy99's huge wall of text here. This is not a place for blogging. Go to Livejournal and write to your heart's content and see if they care about your views.

How very hypocritical that an author who is defending this crossover also happen to wrote a fanfic where she bashes Twilight by using Harry Potter. You know the next time you insult somebody you should make sure that you do not leave yourself open for a comeback.

"Don't like don't read" is only used by immature children who can't handle getting called out for writing crap.

I especially love you comparing somebody who manages to write legibly alas not perfectly to a person who is incapable of basic grammar and spelling. I guess I should not be suprised at that.

Finally fanfiction still has basic guidelines to follow such as coherence,plot structure and the works.

Also this chapter is against the rules here since there is no story. I suggest that you delete it before you get yourself into trouble.

Maybe one day you all will grow up and are capable of not only finding a better book to read but better fictional stories.
sub-ice diamond chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
please! update, i love this story, and dont worry what the readers said, its your story do it your way, okay.
NightAngel323 chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Love it really good please continue updating nice ending for chapter 8 well nice story so far keep up the good work :)