Reviews for Aberration
bmax chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
This is so sad. :( Makes me feel awful for House. It's the little things like this that really hurt. Great job.
bmax chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This is wonderful!
I love the fact that House could care less about the magazine cover. Nice little touch mentioning him putting his feet up on the table. I can picture that lady giving him that "look".

It's great seeing him from his mother's perspective.
OldSFfan chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Would no one else want him, really? Maybe not. He can be awfully nasty.
OldSFfan chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
I love it that Kutner is still alive in this chapter, and distressed that Foreman and Wilson couldn't stick it out. It's a good death for House, with the dignity that he claimed never accompanied death, but only living.
OldSFfan chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Wilson is not looking good in this story.
OldSFfan chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
A very sad chapter, with the series viewer's gift of hindsight.
OldSFfan chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Another perfect chapter. Obviously I've just gotten to the earlier chapters of this story. I love watching House in action and a roomful of other physicians listening like they were privileged to view an apparition.
OldSFfan chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Always thought House bounced back improbably quickly during and after the events of "House's Head" and "Wilson's Heart."
OldSFfan chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Love the Rubik's complex.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love this chapter!
Monika chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Hi Snownut,
two weeks ago, I've just reread Aberration, so what a lovely surprise to find a new chapter! It's a very sad one, but - as always - wonderfully written. Even though as for me I can't understand what pleasure people take in driving a sports car. You're sitting 5 inches above the curb and can't see anything. But probably, I'm not competent for any kind of cars, because I mostly go by bicycle.
Flatpickluvr chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Aww- poor guy. Maybe he could learn to drive with his left foot.
ViolettBlack chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Such a lovely and touching story!
My heart broke for House as he realized that he can't drive his beloved Porsche anymore.
He should ask the tech to build in hand controls.
BabalooBlue chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Oh, thank you for writing this. I've wondered about House's car for ever and came to the conclusion he needed a comfortable car to get in and out of, a sporty little number just wouldn't be possible. I guess he could use his left for the pedals but in the cramped space of a Porsche, that would be hell on his leg. Plus, he's so tall, and his legs so long, he'd be slightly uncomfortable anyway, even with two healthy legs.

This is very well written, his hope, his disappointment and sadness, nothing is overdone or out of place. I normally always cry for more but this is perfect just as it is. And the last sentence is downright beautiful.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
welcome back snownut...I love this story. Can't wait for you to finish all of them...great job.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »