Reviews for Master And Series 1: Master And Slave
Kat chapter 1 . 9/29
That was certainly interesting. The whole slave thing makes for dubious consent, but well, idk, there was still some love there. And I suppose Merlin does try to be as gentle and give Arthur as much freedom as possible, so there's that.
Theweeedd chapter 1 . 2/22
Omg my heart hurt so much
I dont know what to say i hate war too!
Why it have to be cruel
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I love this! WONDERFUL SO FAR!
Dreamz chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Please oh please continue this story! It's so beautiful, I want to find out how Arthur gets back to Camelot, how Merlin finds out Arthur's true identity and his reaction to it. I find the fact that Lancelot followed after Merlin instead of Arthur and ended up a knight in Mercia hilariously on point. Will he follow Merlin again to Camelot and betray his loyalties to Mercia? Will he meet Gwen? So many possibilities with this story! It's so amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
More? Like a continuation please.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
U should write more this story has so much potential U could go any where with it PLZ don't leave it at just that
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Please continue this as a multi-chapter story! I can't stand it!
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Generally I don't like the fic when Arthur is captured and being abused. But we can't say that it is really the case in this fic. Sure Arthur is a slave, a sex slave, but Merlin treats him well and they are more like lovers than master and slave.
lolello chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
omg this was awesome! please write a 2nd part where merlin finds out Arthur is the prince!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh noes! Star-crossed lovers! Oh, and this story was incredibly sexy.
lulu422 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Dyyyyaaaaaahhhhhhwwwwwwww!# that was cute to the max...and epic nosebleedtopia
Ryan Ryanson. Son of Ryan chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I liked your take on the story, but you could've put mare Arthur pov in. More please.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Need more I love this story
64teeth chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow, amazing story :-). Very hot and sexy:D
Darkflower123 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Sequel! Wait, I think I see one!
Love it!