Reviews for Reconnaissance
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Nice one, I like it! :3
yllimilly chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. I must say you write quite well and have amazing vocabulary - or rather, an amazing mastery of your language's vocabulary. I really liked how you built up the "rich, pretty-boy, rebel, god-like, bipolar, arrogant, wonderful" series. Well done, good luck!

Milly
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, I really, really enjoyed this. It's fantastic! You write Otogi so well, and you gave Honda a whole new slant. I liked how you made him a really observant character, because now that I think about it he really is!

And the whole theme of him trying to figure Otogi out was excellent as well. The kiss was so sweet! (In a sort of messed up, hilarious way! XD!) And I really liked the way he kept adding adjectives onto his perception of Otogi until the end.

Very nicely done, you did this pairing justice. I absolutely adored it- well done! And good luck! :D

Bookworm
Fleeting Illicit Delicious chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Oh, this is really good. I like it because I find the ending so amusing and perfect for the way I imagine the both of them to act. And the way you put the whole "Reconnaissance" theme together was very clever too. Good luck.
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Good job on this one! )

I was most impressed by how realistic this piece seemed, Honda's actions especially seemed very in-character for him, and the way that the two of them interact (especially at the end-I could see it a mile away but I wasn't complaining xD) seems like one of the most believable ways that their relationship would actually work in canon.

(Sorry, I can't help it xD)

One minor typo: "All do anything you ask." - I'm sure you mean "I'll," instead. xD

The only problem I had with this story is the rating. It seems like a very hard T just because of the language, and I wish you would have prepared the audience in some way. Just some sort of warning/notice at the beginning would be nice, I just feel like you might be pushing the envelope a little. Just a suggestion! )

Best of luck this round! )

~Jess
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Ha! I loved it! Kudos for making the pairing both believable and enjoyable. Great ending. Fun plot. Great work, and good luck!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Nice story. I hope they figure it out.