Reviews for Beyond the Pale
I really love this fanfiction of Harry Potter I just wonder when the next chapters are going to come our?
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 4 . 4/12
good hope for more
Eliyah the Slytherpuff chapter 2 . 3/21
updating again, I'll definitely read it.
Eliyah the Slytherpuff chapter 2 . 3/21
these chapters were fantastic. if you ever consider
Queen-Anime1 chapter 1 . 3/20
please update
Strikeman chapter 4 . 3/7
Damn I wish this would be continued. These four chapters, short as they were, were actually pretty great.
little-semanggi chapter 4 . 3/6
WOW...This is..intense.
Zeta173 chapter 2 . 1/22
If Ginny's dead does that mean Voldemort has a body. Very intriguing story.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 4 . 1/22
This is pretty cool
Quite fascinating. Of course it doesn't endear me in the emotional sense, but that's not the point, if you were trying to make me cling with a horrified fascination.
chess chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
This is really good, I love the writing and characters! I've never seen a apathetic Harry before and he's incredible! Thank you for this story, it's one of my favorites :)
917brat chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
This is a different story, yet a very intresting one. I like the twist you have in here with how Harry is. I haven't seen a Harry's family is alive, and his brother is the bwl I am really cuious as to jsut what you are going to have happen next, because so far it has been seriously intresting so please update this again soon.
shadow warriors chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
Lockhart didn't get wat he deserve. If i was there the first thing done would be cutting the thing between his thighs. That pervert pedo. IF I GET MY HANDS ON HIM HE WOULD BE BEGGING FOR SOMETHING AS SWEET AS PAIN.
mckertis chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
Was there a point to this story ?
Arrysa chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
This is a great read.
Reading an Apathetic!Harry without making Dursley's abuse worse is good. I liked it. Also, you made Harry's family human who makes mistakes and not abandoning Harry because he isnt thr BWL is good. A total opposite of stories nowadays that should belong to the trashbin because of how cliche the plot is.
I liked how you portrayed Apathetic!Harry, the reason wasnt because he was thoroughly beaten but because of his own rules, I really liked that idea. And now that Harry felt possessive of whats his, thats even more desirable.
I liked the way that this story is only in Harry's pov, it is understandable that Harry misunderstood things yet the real reason isnt lost to me. I liked it, because somehow it makes me think what was really going on instead of being spoon-feed.
I liked Harry's character development as well, how the story goes, and what had happened on the story already. Note, those small tidbits of pov from other characters was cool and I loved it.
About the rape/noncon context I would say that I loved Harry's experience with that vile event. Harry's weakness, flinch, and disgust is lovely. You as an author without even writing the act/scene itself and mere paragraphs about it made me go to lala land because it isnt overly emotional nor angsty yet it still covered what Harry felt and the way you wrote it is better in my eyes. (Ive read lots of story with that topic) In my biased opinion the noncon event is good, short yet Harry didnt linger on that trauma, as much as I love reading characters dealing with noncon trauma by being overly emotional it is getting old that makes me go scream that they should fucking move on already or to tone down the angsty aspect, and still feel anger and fear for his tormentor is so right. (btw, you probably should have added warning for trigger because there are people who hated noncon stories with passion and Im not one of them)
This apathetic Harry and how he dealt with happening around him is understandable and you did a pretty good job on it. (Harry is apathetic, it would be oc if he dont attend Hogwarts just because he doesnt liked there.)
Soo.. infant voldy is dead? now.. where is Horcrux Tom Riddle? and if he is that man on the last scene in year four. I wonder what is his plan, still muggle eradication? I think you said this isnt slash so I wouldnt expect any slash, gen or slash or even het, I really dont care as long as it is a great read.
One last thing. I laughed so hard when Skeeter made an article about incestious relationship between Charlus and Harry, that was damn hilarious and I imagined Lily and James being 'volatile' when they read it on prophet. hahaha that would have been hilarious if Apathetic!Harry saw it.
1,259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »