Reviews for Beyond the Pale
nightlock475 chapter 3 . 3/3
U should have Charles and harry run around and just drive dumbledore batty so they get expelled
Melissa chapter 4 . 2/20
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic until your author's notes. Hint: don't ask what you want your readers to see. You are the author, not them, and it seems self-serving. You're basically saying I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

Which, in another author's note, you confirmed. I'm not sure if we're supposed to be impressed that you just sit down and spout off words, but that's the impression I'm getting. I don't care if you're a slash writer primarily - there are an unbelievable amount of HP fanfic writers and I guarantee basically nobody knows what you are known for. We see a summary we like and click on it. Don't assume we know who you are and who your audience is.

I am also about six years too late so this is probably on deaf ears. I also know I sound like an asshole and I truly do not mean to be offensive. I enjoyed this fic because Harry reminded me of myself (I'm autistic) so seeing that you seem to disparage this fic was disappointing as I also feel disparaged based on who I am (and who Harry is.)
ninja888 chapter 4 . 2/8
I agree with you 100%. I don't like this either.
ninja888 chapter 3 . 2/8
I have to add idiot to apathetic and pathetic to describe your Harry. He lied to Dumbledore but told the truth to his despicable parents. He might as well told the truth to Dumbledork. You are really like Blaugrana al-vent.
ninja888 chapter 2 . 2/8
Your Harry was not only apathetic but pathetic as well. And you failed miserably to justify the Potters' justification for abandoning Harry. Another pitiful chapter like this and you'd approximate the addiction to angst of Blaugrana al-vent.
Sora the Taske chapter 4 . 1/26
You comment on how something you wrote for kicks and giggles being more popular than something you really worked on reminds me of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Sherlock Holmes, his most popular work, was written just to get some money while he wrote other works that were more important to him. He, in fact, hated Sherlock Holmes and didn't understand why he was so popular. (He killed Sherlock just so he wouldn't have to keep writing him). So congrats, you're like a real author now!
EchoL4 chapter 1 . 1/22
Is it done?
Idk if u finished this after the first time I read this and just replaced the chapter or something...but I like it.
Apathetic Harry is awfully fun to read.
BUT IT'S DONE
I read this 3 times already.
AND I NEVER REALIZED IT WAS DONE
I like the fact that harrys brother for once is a hard working and caring "boy who lived" instead of the lazy deadbeat bully they usually get portrayed as.

I love to read how it will end up.
Keep up the good work
StrawberryBlack chapter 4 . 1/6
Its like if darĂ­a went to hogwarts xD
I really like it! This Harry, i have never read something like this! *-*
Also like the rhythm of reading, its pleasant, i don't know how to explain it...
Thank you for sharing with us something original, well thought, that gave me new scenarios to wander in my mind :D
Sorry for this little attemp of review, i'm still new learning english, and that's other thing i will like to thank you for, your use of beautifull words, it helps me to acquire vocabulary ;)
Take care!
Mishi Gohiku chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I'm for a dark Harry/ tom jr. Good writing so far.
SmexyBananas chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Well I just wish you finished this up one day. And as a writer myself, I understand what you are saying. I don't really have any advise to give you, but the only thing I can say is just write. Don't think about anybody else just write and then read what you are writing. Then question weather or not you think its good and interesting. Also does it make sense, cause there's a lot of fanfiction that doesn't make any sense for some reason. Like the author can be writing about a dog in a house barking and then all of sudden the dog is dead on the street. The author didn't even explain how the dog got outside and how it died. So that's it, have a good life and all that jazz.
hawkswench chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
What you have written so far is very good. One day I hope you will finish it.
A'Lee'Ray chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Diving in chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
So, are you going to continue it or is it finished? The ending kind of left me confused.
texrider chapter 4 . 12/13/2015