Reviews for Beyond the Pale
Continue
Rafaxadrez chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
Very good
juniper294 chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
Just read this story. I really enjoyed reading from harry's altered headspace. thats my favorite part of the fic. thank you for sharing.
kingthe13 chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
So voldy back then Also why do so many people kill her off...atleast she didn't end up in that horrible prison like in one fanfictions I read
kingthe13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I feel bad for Fawkes the others can go fuck themselves.
n3000 chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
es bueno, por favor continua
Noremac Samoht Doowreshi chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
Well my advice is to write what you find amusing and tell people who dislike toug it's my story and I'll do what I want
sharingankakashi007 chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
Hmm I have read your other stories and liked them very much.
Do not worry about it this story is more popular because the theme is interesting.
And it doesn't mean that all your other stories are bad.
Don't worry about disappointing people...
Like they say in one piece, people who have no doubts are stronger... In this case great writers.
Soo relax and do what you want..
Devil.Harry chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
a very very good story. I hope to see more of it. thanks.
bassoongirl14 chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
Totally love this so far! I hope you decide to continue it eventually!
invasionofprivacy chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
This story is so wonderful. I almost bawled like a baby.
Phazer12 chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
Brilliant chapter for a 23 k story
Sugar0o chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
im horribly addicted to this fic for 23k words! its amazing!
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
Seriously - no updates at all? Hate to write it no muse. So don't. Put it up for adoption or ...Please mark as abandoned!
friedriceforlife chapter 4 . 4/16/2016
I don't know if it was on purpose or not but I really like what you did with the Sphinx scene when Harry said (thought) that he didn't like Riddles. I don't know that capital R was on purpose or not but either way it had me laughing at the cleverness of it (assuming that it was on purpose). Other than that I really like this fic and I hope that you decide to start it up again soon.
1,251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »