Reviews for Beyond the Pale
StrawberryBlack chapter 4 . 1/6
Its like if darĂ­a went to hogwarts xD
I really like it! This Harry, i have never read something like this! *-*
Also like the rhythm of reading, its pleasant, i don't know how to explain it...
Thank you for sharing with us something original, well thought, that gave me new scenarios to wander in my mind :D
Sorry for this little attemp of review, i'm still new learning english, and that's other thing i will like to thank you for, your use of beautifull words, it helps me to acquire vocabulary ;)
Take care!
Mishi Gohiku chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I'm for a dark Harry/ tom jr. Good writing so far.
SmexyBananas chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Well I just wish you finished this up one day. And as a writer myself, I understand what you are saying. I don't really have any advise to give you, but the only thing I can say is just write. Don't think about anybody else just write and then read what you are writing. Then question weather or not you think its good and interesting. Also does it make sense, cause there's a lot of fanfiction that doesn't make any sense for some reason. Like the author can be writing about a dog in a house barking and then all of sudden the dog is dead on the street. The author didn't even explain how the dog got outside and how it died. So that's it, have a good life and all that jazz.
hawkswench chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
What you have written so far is very good. One day I hope you will finish it.
A'Lee'Ray chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Diving in chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
So, are you going to continue it or is it finished? The ending kind of left me confused.
texrider chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
4.5 years... it's abandoned... :(
hawkswench chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
200 pounds a week x 52 weeks x 10 years is only 104,000 pounds.
katmom chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
Totally fascinating. Would love to see more, now that you've moved! Hope you get your deposit back.

Kathie
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
i like your fics don't never stop
MaeDay In Hell chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
I did the same thing with lockhart in my Weasley Twins series, but that part isnt out yet. I love how you can feel Harry's apathy and rare emotions. -
Ghost Guardian chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Tickle, Tickle Hermy!
This is a really good story!
WordSmyth chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
It's spelled SCUBA which stands for Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus
floatingmangocake chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Thank you for writing.
Lex chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
I really like this because of it is simple. It caters to the Harry Potter you have created and to be honest its a breathe of fresh air from some of the overly written stories on here. I like it. I hope you keep writing, but if not I understand. Thanks for what you have written so far :)
1,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »