Reviews for Beyond the Pale
Dark Wolf of Teros chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
This is a very interesting story you've got here, i'm in enjoying this new Harry, and you know, i do agree with you about lockhart, he does sound like a prev, but anyhow i can't wait for the next chapter.
Merme chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Poor Harry. :( Go Meg, though! :(
Erroneously chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Thanks for the update - I was thrilled when I saw you were continuing this. I can't wait to see how the big, happy Potter family copes this holidays.
HZap chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
can't wait for your update! :)
jkarr chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Is Harry going to get some mental help.
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
poor ginny. hmph.. still don't like teh potters. no matter what they say, they still abandoned him and never checked up on him
Alexandra Knight chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
love it! but what happened to the balisalist
May Eve chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
How utterly fascinating. This fic just gets better and better. Keep it up.
Fayari chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
This... is... amazing.

I... can honestly say that this is the first fic that has ever caught me so... speechless.
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Wow, nice little twist there at the end.
dennisud chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I would have loved to have Harry not only beat Tom and his soul fragmant in the Chamber but take over the Control of the basalisk to use later on!

Oh as Sirius was His godfather would he also had enough brains to name Harry as the Black Heir?

Oh and nice to include Mag as she's normally a footnote in both canon & many fanfics.

BTW will Luna become closer due to their shared expierience and what about Hermione?

Meg's clearly the Big Sis here!

Love this so far!

Madbunnyrabbit chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Yeah kept this story going im really starting to like Meg.

So since Ginny died does that mean voldy is back just younger?

I'm also glad Harry made some kick ass friends.
Shadow Girl chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I love your new take on a different Harry.

Very realistic reactions. I never thought I could hate Lockhart even more than I already did. At least, Harry's not jumping happily at the thought of having a 'loving' family.

Keep writing. It is a very interesting story.
dennisud chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
He's almost like a Vulcan child AKA Star Trek, but with his anger simering much below the surface, I can see him slowly developing plans for the future.

Beware of an Angey Vulcan, they never show what they really feel except to those close to him!

M.P.O chapter 2 . 3/7/2010