Reviews for Beyond the Pale
AirForceMarauder chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I love this story so far. Especially how he's slowly becoming more emotive (at least towards his friends) over time. Great beginning, I hope you keep writing this! It's definately going in my faves.

Thanks!

AF Marauder
Togepi chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
looks interesting... your writing style is different to what I would normally prefer but its quite good and the plot is quite interesting...

please keep up the good work and hope to see a new chapter soon!

take care!
TheFallenangel927 chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Yay! An update! Nice work on the apathetic Harry. Kinda possessive isn't he. Like he's emotionally at the age of a two year own. You know that MINE! phase. I wonder what's that going to turn into when they're older? A future menage-et-trois? Lol. Well good work and update soon!
Smoochynose chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I can see Harry being very possesive about what he thinks is his. Like if one of the girls started dating then he'd see thier boyfriend as trying to take her away, unless it was neville that they were dating because Neville is his too so that makes okay.
phoebe turner chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
amazing fic!
OfTheGreenwood chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Thanks so much for the update! The Potters are such thick heads that it's difficult to loathe them. Think of them as snails, maybe, but loathe...maybe not. Am keeping my fingers crossed for a third!
luckykas chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Will the Lockhart incident again push Harry back into his shell? What was the fall out for Dumbledore and other heads of the houses from the scandal? Flitwick enforcing Lockhart's detentions and all...Considering that many pureblood families send their heirs to Hogwarts, the fallout would have been immense.

I liked the explanation for Potters leaving Harry with Dursleys. Real sad to know Sirius had to sacrifice. Where was Remus? Even in canon the ** was absent most of Harry's life only showing up when ordered. Cant wait to read your version of him. Also am glad to see Dursleys being served justice. Another aspect of canon I hated was that those ** got away with their unforgivable crimes.

Could you elaborate on what happened to Horcrux in the diary? Will Potter children be coming back to Hogwarts? There is no prisoner to escape Azkaban this time. Will third year focus on Harry's emotional growth and his relationship with his friends? Will it be fight against resurrected Diary horcrux Voldemort? Or will you directly move to Triwizard tournament?

Looking forward to your updates...
Popstar Paint chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Wow... nice story so far. :O
nwspor chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
ok cool
Kazukimi chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Great fic! It's rare to find a fic where Harry don't try to fight Voldy, kill the basilic, save ginny and save the world. And that why I like this fic. Here Harry don't play hero. He's a child and it's not his role to save the day.

I like meg, her assault on Lockhart is lovely and her crush on Kinsley is too cute.

Kevin is cool too. I like how he don't panic when he understand what happened to Harry.
bananacupcakes chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
please continue :]
Alex chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Another bad writer torturing her reading with a crappy Mary-Sue (Of course, has there EVER been a good Mary-Sue?). Why don't you go out and get a life, loser, instead of writing yourself into the Harry Potter universe? Do you even realize how pathetic you are?
Dude chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Seriously, I most certainly adore how you made apathy as an uncontrollable from of Occlumency (did I spell it right?). I mean, sure it might've been shaky and Harry could exactly use it to his best advantage, when when he does - especially with Snape - I'm certainly liking it! :D now, if he could use it to his advantage then... wow! awesome!

Keep writing this epic fic!
Jessie Bishop chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
wow, it's a shame that you don't intend to continue this fic. I seems like it would be a great one.
FireNekoDemoness chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
I hope you continue this story I really am enjoying reading it. I totally agree about Lockhart looking like a creepy stalker person I always thought he was freaky. Hope to see the next chapter soon! D

FireNekoDemoness