Reviews for Beyond the Pale
Akujin666 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Really good. I wish this had gone a little longer, but other than that, no complaints.

A little shocked that Ginny died, if only because I was expecting that Charlus, as boy what lived, would find some way to save her... but then, I suppose he doesn't have Hermione to figure things out for him.

I'm very interested in seeing how the Potters deal with Harry over the summer, since he obviously doesn't care about them.

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter,

-Sam
DeathNoteMaker chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
(raises pitch fork and torch) KILL THE PEDO BASTARD! *_*

Please update soon!
Huitt1989 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Great story you should keep it up.
anonnatymousMARTIN chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
This is made of brilliance! :D
jabarber69 chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Hey just read your story and well I like it ALOT! in fact from what I saw from your little note about maybe not finishing this, I sure hope you have changed your mind cause this is one hell of a GREAT STORY!
mannd1068 chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Excellent chapter, and I completely agree with you about Lockheart and the stupid pratt would probably think that they should be honored because he was a celebrity. Can't wait for the next chapter...
DragonFoxx chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Interesting story so far. I believe that Voldie is now alive and kicking? Hope Harry does not turn out evil even if he considers his friends 'HIS'.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
I personally liked less emotive Harry, he didn't have

any weaknesses and now he has four.

The next thing he'll be attending parties!

Glad to see a update on this, great story~!
Kobiashi chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I can totally see Lockhart being a pedo. It does fit awfully well. And i totally get the possive bit (i think it is adorable) I don't really care if harry ever gets along with the Potters but i hope he does get close to charlus.
Akua chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
I just realized that I had favorited some of your other stories, but I had never put you on author alert. I just remedied that. Aha...

Anyway, this fic has certainly caught my interest! I think I like it because Harry isn't staying the same (as in, emotionless or bitter... so on and so forth) but he is actually redeveloping his feelings as he is going about.

And the chance for redemption for Lily and James is always a bright spot. I do, in fact, enjoy that. I don't know if it'll actually happen (and it doesn't even have to happen). I like the fact that they care for Harry, even if that care and love has led them to do stupid things as parents often do. Charlus seems alright from what I've seen so far. He isn't ridiculously spoiled and seems to be a good kid that has taken the cannon Harry spot.

But yes, I think that this series is brilliant and that you should continue it! For as long as you want, since it's your story. But I'll be very happy to read it when/if you update.

So, thanks for posting this up. It was a lot of fun reading it! :33

-Akua~

... on another note... Poor, poor Ginny.

And on the second note... the Lockhart bit, while freaky... does kind of make sense. I mean, with the explanation that you gave and his handy tricks with memory charms... Who knows what he did at Hogwarts!
Slytherson chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
please update sooN!
Slytherson chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
poor harry but i can't wait to read chapter two and i'm going to put this on story alert and my c2 since I think this is a remarkable awesome amazing etc fanfiction story u have created! :D
dontcallmemadeline chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Great Job on this story. I think you've captured Harry's apathy (and, to be honest, slight creepiness) perfectly. I'm definitly looking forward to reading more!

One thing though- When did he become friends with Neville? Because he seems to appear about halfway through the second chapter and is part of Harry's group of misfits all of a sudden...

Anyway, keep up the great work and update soon!
Crazy-Physco chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
great chapter.
Von chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
I'm really enjoying this story (except the scary bit about the rape) and it's an absolutely fascinating type of harry mindset. Having the older brother who apparently cares (but not enough to get off his ass and manke an effort) instead of resenting or bullying him is nice. I did wonder if him walking in and discovering Harry's experiences that year were intended to act as impetous for him to grow a pair and focus on his little brother for once, instead of his own little 'adventures'.
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »