Reviews for Beyond the Pale
Little Red Knight chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
please please carry this fic on, i have really enjoyed this first chapter.
hemotem chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This has promise I do hope you do continue this in the future. I havent read many stories where Harry is well locked himself away inside himself. Apathetic!Harry is a genre that I havent seen much if you have any suggestions please link them to me I would greatly appreciate them.

Hemotem
TheLonelyApparition chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
You've... left me speechless with this story. This much imagery in less than 4,0 words? I haven't read something like this in a long time.

I wanted to cry throughout this story, but was too horrified with the complete lack of emotion from Harry. Part that got to me the most was Fawkes, trying so hard but unable to get a reaction. The reaction from the adults was perfect as well.

Even if you don't continue this, it was still a very enjoyable read :)
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Wow, this is a very disturbing Harry, but so are his parents, who are they to leave him with people who hate him?
Ajaa chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is definitely different from other such stories and I like it. With a 150 reviews, many other people like it too. I'm going to join the riot and ask you to continue this story. Please.
waitingforjudgement chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
please continue this. it is so hard to find a decent harry abandond by his family story these days. i'm hooked and i've only read the first chapter. so please, for all the poor, literature starved readers out there, please continue this!

i'll be waiting for the next chap. ;)

wfj
SHuntress chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
aw, would be a shame not to play with this universe a bit longer :)

I like it :)
Alexandra Knight chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
i loved it PLEASE contonue it
1-2 Chance chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This was pure brilliance. There is no other word for it and I wish I could give it more elaborate praise. I hope you do continue this as it is worth being put in some sort of Fanfiction History Archive as one fo the best AU Harry Potter fics. This is great.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Even if you dont continue this, this was different, original, and really good to read.

You probably did receive beautiful reviews beggind you to continue this.

I will only say, thank you for making this, so i can read it.
YLee Franklin chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I am truly hoping that you continue this story. The results of the abuse Harry suffered at the Dursley's was never addressed at all in the books, as far as I am concerned. And it seems to me that this is a very likely result of the type of abuse he received.
naru894 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
wow!

this is ... very interesting, i really do hope that someday you will c ontinue it, its really interesting, and is the first of this kind of fic i have read

thanks

take care

naru894
JohnnyKR51 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Awesome. You really should continue this story.
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Madbunnyrabbit chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
no you have to keep this going i want harry to happy and his parents to get their just dessert. I always hate these kind of stories because they make me so sad but i cant help but read them. parents leaving their children just to train one is so unbelieveable and i just want to smack the potters not harry or whoever his older brither sense he cant control his parents
1,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »