Reviews for Beyond the Pale
Ajaa chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is definitely different from other such stories and I like it. With a 150 reviews, many other people like it too. I'm going to join the riot and ask you to continue this story. Please.
waitingforjudgement chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
please continue this. it is so hard to find a decent harry abandond by his family story these days. i'm hooked and i've only read the first chapter. so please, for all the poor, literature starved readers out there, please continue this!

i'll be waiting for the next chap. ;)

wfj
SHuntress chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
aw, would be a shame not to play with this universe a bit longer :)

I like it :)
Alexandra Knight chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
i loved it PLEASE contonue it
1-2 Chance chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This was pure brilliance. There is no other word for it and I wish I could give it more elaborate praise. I hope you do continue this as it is worth being put in some sort of Fanfiction History Archive as one fo the best AU Harry Potter fics. This is great.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Even if you dont continue this, this was different, original, and really good to read.

You probably did receive beautiful reviews beggind you to continue this.

I will only say, thank you for making this, so i can read it.
YLee Franklin chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I am truly hoping that you continue this story. The results of the abuse Harry suffered at the Dursley's was never addressed at all in the books, as far as I am concerned. And it seems to me that this is a very likely result of the type of abuse he received.
naru894 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
wow!

this is ... very interesting, i really do hope that someday you will c ontinue it, its really interesting, and is the first of this kind of fic i have read

thanks

take care

naru894
JohnnyKR51 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Awesome. You really should continue this story.
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Madbunnyrabbit chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
no you have to keep this going i want harry to happy and his parents to get their just dessert. I always hate these kind of stories because they make me so sad but i cant help but read them. parents leaving their children just to train one is so unbelieveable and i just want to smack the potters not harry or whoever his older brither sense he cant control his parents
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
-winces and cries along with Fawkes- Oh god, POOR Harry! -hugs him- I REALLY hope you continue this! -kills Harry's parents with a bucher knife- I hope Harry doesn't forgive them! They don't DESERVE it! DX
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
*kills harrys family including parents and sibs* and they abandon him expect him to care about them. yeah right
Dragonmage chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow...strong images here.

When I first understood that his parents where alive I hoped for an explosion. However what you did was infinetly better than any tantrum: They got what they gave him, namely NOTHING! And it fits so good.

And the image of Fawkes trying desperately to get any kind of emotion out of him, crying the whole time...strong stuff.

And even through all that, with all those horrifying things that have happened to him, he still has little rays of hope, called Megan and Hermione. Though I somehow have the gut feeling that something is going to go wrong there.

God have mercy on any who ever attack/harm those two, because he won't. Or, which I am even more afraid of, he will simply cease any outward interaction should he loose them.

PLEASE, continue!
chronic-overshare chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
O_O amazing. utterly amazing. please continue!
1,132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »