Reviews for Beyond the Pale
Kazukimi chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Great fic! It's rare to find a fic where Harry don't try to fight Voldy, kill the basilic, save ginny and save the world. And that why I like this fic. Here Harry don't play hero. He's a child and it's not his role to save the day.

I like meg, her assault on Lockhart is lovely and her crush on Kinsley is too cute.

Kevin is cool too. I like how he don't panic when he understand what happened to Harry.
bananacupcakes chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
please continue :]
Alex chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Another bad writer torturing her reading with a crappy Mary-Sue (Of course, has there EVER been a good Mary-Sue?). Why don't you go out and get a life, loser, instead of writing yourself into the Harry Potter universe? Do you even realize how pathetic you are?
Dude chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Seriously, I most certainly adore how you made apathy as an uncontrollable from of Occlumency (did I spell it right?). I mean, sure it might've been shaky and Harry could exactly use it to his best advantage, when when he does - especially with Snape - I'm certainly liking it! :D now, if he could use it to his advantage then... wow! awesome!

Keep writing this epic fic!
Jessie Bishop chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
wow, it's a shame that you don't intend to continue this fic. I seems like it would be a great one.
FireNekoDemoness chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
I hope you continue this story I really am enjoying reading it. I totally agree about Lockhart looking like a creepy stalker person I always thought he was freaky. Hope to see the next chapter soon! D

FireNekoDemoness
1-2 Chance chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Great, just like the first. I'm curious to why you didn't let the Chamber be found but I can wait to see. Awesome job!
Serry2 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
What? No Ginny rescue? That makes me sad. Another chapter, however, made me happy. Great job. If Harry didn't find the Baslisk then does that mean Hogwarts is closed for good? I can't wait to find out.
LivingRightNow chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
brilliant story. i love this !harry. its really real too...
Aurora Reinette chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
*Strokes Dumbledore beard* Interesting theory about Lockhart. I can see it...but very interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
this is great, but just a question: why isn't this slash? it would've been cute if it were draco/harry :(
Haru Inuzuka chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Wow, this was GREAT! Ya know something? Ya just accomplished something that I NEVER thought was possable! Ya just made me hate Lockheart EVEN MORE than before! O_O Wow...just wow. Bravo, well done! XD hat will happen now? PLZ continue soon, okay? JA NE! -
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
You know, i am gonna be, sincere, this story is beginnig to scare me, not because is scary, just because reading your profile, i did find thar you cannot Stand HHr, i can guess that a lot of your readers are people from this ship.

your love for Slash, or how i said this, your like for the slash is giving me the creep. Cause for some reason, i am almost waiting for you to do that to a story that is pretty intense and interesting. I would not condem you for that, you can do whatever you whant and how you whant, and you will be in your rights.

Lets see how far i can stand along side you.
SnapeAngel chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
ooh poor harry! poor luna!

good ginny is dead! ha!

yeah lockheart I have always thought was a perv...so you painted him as I thought he would be

ick...harry has to put up with the potters AND fat boy...what a summer he will have!
hemotem chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
A great chapter I look forward to seeing more of this in the future.

I am glad that you got rid of Lockheart! but did you have to kill of Ginny? and does this mean Voldie is back?

Hope to read more of this in the future.

Hemotem