Reviews for Beyond the Pale
expiry 4.23 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Normally I don't like the idea of a detached Harry, but you capture him so well and I can see he's just such a mess beneath that cold exterior. I'm curious as to why Lily and James left him, though. Hopefully that will be explained sometime next chapter?

Brilliant so far.
Bcogz chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
please continue this fic it is quite good
SnapeAngel chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
really quite good..sad and true...hope you do a sequal
Bratling chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Please revisit! I haven't enjoyed a sibling story so much in ages!
SS chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
And what happend to Sirius?
0000HB0000 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Please continue it. It's so rare to read a good different BWL and your version of Harry is really interesting.
SS chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
When I read the part where Dumbledore explain's to Harry about his return to the Dursleys and the bloodwards, I kept thinking of the scene in the Matrix where Morpheus said "What is the Matrix? control. The Matrix is a computer-generated dream world built to keep us under control in order to change a human being into this"[holds up battery]. I could'nt help but feel that Harry is being used to power the wards to keep the Dursleys safe with no thought to his wellbeing. Poor Harry.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
A completely apathetic Harry. I love it. Really. PLEASE update soon.
billi24 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Please continue. I think this has a good potential to be a Harry-is-the-true-BWL and not his brother but he refuses to do anything about it. After all, he owes nothing to the wizarding world.

So logically, second year, Ginny dies because no parselmouth opens the Chamber of secrets to save her. Then either young and old Voldemort join or not, which would start two different futures.

But I really really want to see a story someday where Harry simply refuses to get involved in the war. I have only found two short one short until now and I want more.
Najrala chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
No no, continue it please! It's really interesting!

You're right, I've read so many omgslitwrists!Harry and serialcrazy!Harry that oddly, this was even more disturbing...

Ohh, Lily and James and Dumbledore pissed me off! It's negligent as hell to leave him there, but to not check on him, and then finally when they see something is Majorly Wrong, they ignore it And send him Back? The Christmas presents and how they implied some guilt was a nice touch. (Though that may just be me...expensive gifts always guilt...)

Anyways...

(please please continue it?)
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This is really good will you update it.
killroy777 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
continue this story plox?
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I would like to ask (DEMAND) that you continue this story, please.
odonata617 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This is actually quite compelling. I do hope you change your mind and continue it given its many possibilities. The parent/child relationship, or the lack thereof, could prove especially entertaining.
Alaizabel Cray chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I know you said that you might not continue this but I think you totally should. It is so well written and original. Most of the time people go way over the top with Harry's abuse. It is interesting seeing a totally apathetic Harry and I really want to see more of him. I hope you decide to continue this story!

-Aza