Reviews for Invisible
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 3/31
I don't read many pre-NCIS stories, but I really enjoyed this. I like the theme. I can definitely see Tony in this scenario. xo
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/31
Ahhhhh awesome. Heartbreaking, but awesome. xo
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Awesome. Nicely done. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Great job!
dr3 chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Wow you have Tony down to a *T*. Nice writing ;p
FifthDayOfMay chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Raise your hand if you want to put DiNozzo Senior in a sack and beat him with a large heavy bat! -all hands raise and the author begins to look excited- Excellent. -hands bat to author- Here, it's your story, you get first swing.
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow! Amazing story! Loved how you worked in how charming Senior is and how that fools everyone, then no-one sees Tony. Love this! Great work :D
VogueThousand chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Awesome job ! XP
phoegon chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Your story invisible was AMAZING, it was so powerful and emotional...i just cried my heart out when reading the first chapter. The sad parts that really got to me was when Mrs Burley said she knew and this bit was painfully sad to read:

'But afterwards, as you were leaving when he didn't know I could see him he grabbed you so hard and shook you," another gentle sob escaped despite her best efforts, "Oh and the look on your face! This look of just... terror, terror and pain but you didn't let out a peep. Not a single sound.'

Especially from then on it really had me going and the end..

Things were going to be okay. He was okay now. He had comforted Mrs Burley until she had calmed down and he had thanked her. She had looked surprised and confused. What could he possibly be thankful for?

He had simply smiled and told her, "You saw me."

WOW...just those three words say a lot, i'm not joking when i said i was actually crying because right now after reading this i still have silent tears on my face. This story was heart breaking and i love both chapters you wrote but especially the first. I can understand that this was a one-shot but now i really want to read more. I really want you too write more on this but if you don't want to then it's fine. I just love this so much! i hope you do decide to continue with it.

Always going to remember this fic, good job!

Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Wow, talk about gripping. The first one was really good, sad. The second the first person...was, well, mind-blowing. My heart rate was up so much I would have failed a polygraph if I was asked my name. Really good. 10/10
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Awesome story! Loved the themes and writing style. Wonderful work! :)
JaspersLilRed chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Oh... that's so sad... Poor Tony! I loved it!
YellinYee chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
"He has this odd contradiction within himself; he wants to be liked but he needs to feel loathed, like it's some kind of safety blanket."

That, to me, sums up Anthony DiNozzo to a T (which, in this case would be "Tony," hah). What we see in the show is Tony joking around and antagonizing his coworkers and even suspects to no end but despite is easygoing charm, he still keeps everyone at least and arm's distance away.

I like Ray's voice and the insight you gave him into Tony's character too. As distressing as the subject matter these stories are coming from, the way it's presented is extremely well done.
catcatcat303 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010