Reviews for Illumination
mariarosa chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
OMG when I saw this on my story alert I was like "GASP" and then I was so happy o Yayz for finishing this story. I was always waiting but I could understand that things you could not control took over some parts of your life and I just had to be patient. But I can't wait for what you have planned for the rewrite of Kindling Dawn!

Also, quick question: Are you going to make another Fushigi Yuugi story based on the other OVA? Ya know, the one with that girl who has a crush on Taka and tries to take over as the Priestess of Suzaku?
shugochara119 chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Yay! Im so glad your back.
MissDreamsALot chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
I really love your story! I hope you continue this because it's a really awesome story, and it'd suck if you didn't..:C
StillcaresaboutNerding chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
I think your doing great... don't discredit yourself! I loved the first two... keep up the amasing work!
mariarosa chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
Ah I can't wait! And it's okay you don't have to update weekly if something is happening in your life it's totally understandable. But awesome chapter and I can't wait for the last one EXCITMENT! And yay for Shiro-chan and Mayuka excited about the one-shot. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the future keep up the awesome work!
PurpleLemonadex3 chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
woo! Tasuki is normal again! :D

poor Atsuna, still heartbroken :(

cant wait till the next chap! :D
mariarosa chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Ah I wanna read more must read!
mariarosa chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
NAAH Goddamn cliffhangers I must know what happens next! AtsunaXTasuki FOREVERZ! lol this is getting way too good oh man the update can't come soon enoungh XD Awesome chapter, keep up the great work!
PurpleLemonadex3 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
ahh i cant wait to find out wut happens between tasuki and atsuna!
mariarosa chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Oh man things are getting intense! I must know what happens next rawr! lol I can't wait, so four more chapters to go right? Or something like that XD
shugochara119 chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
great chapter. it seems that miaka being back is putting a real strain on tasuki and atsunas relationship. i cant wait till next friday.
mariarosa chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
OMG I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I mean I already know because I've seen it but still I HAVE TO KNOW EVEN MORE NOW BECAUSE ATSUNA IS IN THIS ONE! lolol Aw next Friday is to far This is so not fair lmao XD I can't wait, this is getting really really really really good
mariarosa chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Ah I can't wait for Episode 4 oo EXCITMENT! lololol This is getting so good XD I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!
shugochara119 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
great chapter. it was kinda confusing though with everyone thinking tamahome was nakago. i cant wait for the next capter
mariarosa chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
It was good, every good story has to have a build up and this is what this one pretty much was. I can't wait for next Friday to read the latest update