Reviews for Worth It All
Ravenshadow16 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
I really do love this story and want to hear it's continuance and end. Might I? It is a wonderful story and has caught my interest where many others don't. You have a wonderful, mysterious plot that I can't wait to unravel as the story goes on, but it hasn't continued. I was very frustrated to say the least when i found no pleasant little next button waiting for me at the bottom of the page. Next time I visit I really do hope that there is one, and another one after that, and another until the story is officially finished. I'm going to follow this story and you are definitely going on my list of favorite authors. Please, finish this excellent story?
Raven
Executortionist chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Its been sooooo loooong since you've updated this story! I kind of regret getting into it because now I really, really want an update! Ah, but you've probably lost interest or something and now I'm stuck wondering how this Sephiroth and this Cloud will be together, and how Zack will be in all of this. Now I'm saaaaaad, look what you've done!

I really, really honestly hope that you haven't completely given up on this story and I hope you come back to it and continue, even if the original direction changes completely. I just want more! I love your writing style and how you've portrayed all these characters so far, good job, it was great while it lasted, yeah?
1sunfun chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Also a good and interesting story.
1sunfun
Japanese Cowboy chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Hmmm, definitely interesting. Aerith was suitably vague enough that I have no idea where you're going with this story and thus wish to know more. Thanks for posting and sharing. I'm looking forward to anything further you post o()o
tawnyeyes10 chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
I like it, it's cute.
tsukiko94 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Aw. The prologue nearly made me cry...poor Cloud. :(

But then the hyperactive Zack, and Aerith being there, and explaining everything, it was awesome. I love how sephiroth was teasing them, it was just so funny, and it shows him as more of a human. XD

Anyway, please update! I want to read the reactions of everyone seeing Sephy carry Cloud like he's a precious porcelain doll!
Tuuna chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
love love love it so far :D:D please update soon :D
Eternal Raine chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Entertaining story. I like what you've got so far. More soon? -
Freaky Person O.o chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
yum!
Tariray chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Seeing as this is being beta-ed, i wont nit-pick on the typographical content.

Even though this is yet another time travel story, this is rather cute. I am enjoying the story so far.

And don't worry, Aerith's explanation was fine, in fact, it could have used more detail.

Nonetheless, i see you are polishing up more and more with every chapter. Its just a matter of practice.

Keep it up, this is a great story so far!

T
DarknessOni13 chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Haha - I love this story! I like how Zack calls Cloud "his chocobo". XD Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Colour-chan chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
love this genre. well written and i can't wait how you get everything to develop. you write well keep it up please!
DaughterofDeath chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
add a new chapter
Midnight Marquis chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
Nice.
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
thanks for the new chapter