Reviews for The Fourteenth Letter
izzyreads626 chapter 1 . 6/8
Meesa Theenks that you "captured the essence of Aunt Peg in a creative, clever way." YOU HAVE THE APPROVEL OF THE
-Reading Freak
-Star Wars Groupie
Therefore, Yoosa has the approval of meesa,
izzy_reads626! (and also jarjar binks)
Brainless Genius chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I really enjoyed this! I like how you mentioned the whole thing about Miriam (that really bothered me that she broke the rules in the book, I guess that's just my personality).
lucyjoan chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Really cute, I like it. One thing I didn't like about the book was how we never really got to know Aunt Peg, but I think you captured her pretty well :)
RomanceRules chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
loved the ending... i likedmhow this really sounded like aunt Peg. btw loved botht the books her journey was just amazing and in all girl went through 2 guys gaind a uncle traveled around the world 2 time and found herself. PROPS TO GINNY!
Elle chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awww I loved that. So sweet, especially that last line.
Chezza456 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was really good, and also quite funny. I loved the cheesey jokes in it. It really made it seem real. But I thought this was really good, and it was also very moving. I think you've probably summed up what Aunt Peg would have said, if she'd writen another letter, and so therefore, I think you got her spot on. I hope you write more like this.

Latte-Girls chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Woah. A little heavy on death here, but OK, the ideas pretty cool. We think that the 'fourteenth letter' is a cool aspect to write about, especially looking at some other peoples. The last sentence sounds to us, exactly like Aunt Peg, but the the third paragraph is a little OOC. Thanks for writing this fourteenth letter!
sonowiamwriting chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is perfect! Sounds just like Peg, and I must say, it's the perfect ending. Awesome job with this :)
flying in the rain chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I'm sorry, but Aunt Peg can't write letters to Ginny when she's dead. I like the idea, however, and I think you wrote it in a pretty similar style...the PS was stupid. It drew away from the ending of this fic.

The thing is? The book ended PERFECTLY the way it is. The talking to her friend thing? That was a literary point in the story, which I don't think I should/have to explain. Everything this letter says- if you really read into the story, you can see it yourself. I think that it was good we didn't have a final letter- the book's ending was argubly the best thing about it.

Decent grammar, and good job with the dying intrest part- that seemed very Aunt Peg to me.
fernomina chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
You hit the letter word/charactor perfect, I could really believe that she actually wrote this. Well done :)
gredandforge09 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Awww! Sorry, couldn't help myself. I just finished this book not too long ago, and while I loved it, it just didn't seem complete; this completed it, thank you! I was going to write more, about how this sounded just like Aunt Peg and the last comment was something she'd add in, etc., but your first reviewer already covered that base :) I'll finish with saying GREAT JOB!
anonymousjen77 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
wow! that was amazing! i really wanted to read the last letter!
zammierox chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
good idea/story
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
How very nice!
xoxoblondeleftie chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Aweeh its uber sweet i love it! I think that thats how Aunt Peg would act if ahe stopped acting wierd when she was alive. 3