Reviews for Bully
SweetDaisy chapter 1 . 4/23
I can't believe I wasted my time reading this $*it
Information chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Attention Idiot guest and for those who may have taken them seriously, ForMyValentineTwilight is a contest "author" in which people enter their story in, this being one of them. No plagiarism occurred.
msdamonsalvatore chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
I couldn't relate with the ending.
Personally, I can never be with a person who made me feel that worthless. Maybe forgive but never forget. But it was very well written.
Dreadful Oblivion chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I don't like the ending...
slay1angel chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
What an awesome story! Thank you for sharing it.
Nathan chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
ForMyValentineTwilight has the same story posted and theirs was posted first... Awkward
Makayla Mcdonald chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
this was long but i really really it !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Ehh...I think not! No way would I give him the time of day. Six years is plenty of time to figure out how to let someone know you like them.
pece87 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wow, I wanna kick Jake's *ss!
As an adult myself, I can see he liked her and that was a total trick played by Emmett and Jake! I kept thinking no Bella don't fall for it! Lol
How cruel teenagers can be.
I wonder what will happen in their 10 year reunion, when they show up together! Lmao
You should definitely do a reunion in humor or something, that would be great! Please!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Very cute! Loved it!
milkecake chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
aaaaw that was sooo sweet, I've been through that too, with those jerks in school.
weekaa1313 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
ahh 'the special bully' at junior school, i remember that...speechless when after i kinda lashed-out at him, he gave me 2 pages of love letter instead...ahahahaaa...boys...

WOW, megasweetness...adorebella&jacobhere, and you wrappeditperfectly! #thankyouuu7xforsharing.
kat kasie chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
great job! i love it! you did a great job with the plot and developing the characters! i dont think even stephanie meyers could have done better! i was just a little put out when jake was the "bad guy" but other than that this is an amazing story!
Kyujindai chapter 1 . 11/24/2012