Reviews for Driving Lessons
Nekocin chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Hahahaha this is really cute.
PencilPop chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Haha this is funny but sweet, I love it!
Disease called Love chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
asdfghjkl this story is just- epicly- awesomely- omfgly- I love this. I really LOVE this.

8 DS & 6918 shall be my love. forever.
sakimidare chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love the whole fic to bits! I love the Dino-Hibari interactions, I love the way you portrayed Mukuro, Gokudera's threats, Tsuna not being allowed to go near Dino's car, Mukuro so casually breaking Dino's brain with the information that Hibari and he were dating, and the way it ended!
by.the.candlelight chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Utterly adorable. Your characterization was spot on. I am stuck in awe, so there is only so little I can say, but I really loved this!
leevyrhin chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I absolutely loved this story!

Your characterization of the characters is really great, I almost could see it happening in the serie :D

And the ending was so cute, honestly there should be more DS!
Crimefire chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Hilarious!~

Hibari falling asleep - that's wayyy to cute xD

I love how you characterized the people - especially Mukuro. I wouldn't want him to be my driver xD

I usually can't imagine Squalo paired with anyone - (sword arm, hello o_o) but this was pretty good, hey.

Nice work! _
ezzelin chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Such a cute ending, and I really love how you portray everyone in this story - especially Mukuro, he's really amusing :3
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I loved how conversationally casual the whole story was. Also, the idea of Dino spilling out his love troubles while driving was just amusing. Especially with either Mukuro and Hibari on the passenger seat. XD lol I'm honestly surprised Dino can still actually drive and only end up with hitting stalls, or talks with policemen.

And the last moment with Squalo? I literally went 'awww'.
hahahero chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I like this, like, a LOT.

I freaking loved the way you characterized everyone, Hibari and Squalo especially (and how you've managed to fic these two somewhat less popular pairings in a completely IC way is incredible-just so ya know).

And your dialogue is just awesome. Teach meee /shot

But yeah. I don't see a lot of DS fics around that fit my taste of the pairing, but this one hit it spot-on. Thanks for writing it~
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I really enjoyed this. The dialogue made me smile, and your characterizations are terrific _
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Wow.. awesome! Mukuro has got a good sense of humour in this fic! I laughed quite a lot. If only he was like this the whole time.. Dino and Mukuro might really become good friends..

Dino should never give up! Squalo loves him deep down~!
oztan chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Hibari and Mukuro now I think about it, it a good pairing.

Love Dino and Squalo.
pamellka chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
LOLL cuute3
Saruwatari Mayu chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Hell, that was so cute ! *-*

And so hilarious, too ! xD

I really love the SD pairing... And that's when I read fics like your's that I love it even more ! xD