Reviews for Halfway Home
TheBeautifulTagedy chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I love ToKo
hey chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
so i do have a fanficn account but i am ti lazy to log in ... anyway LOVENTHE FANFIC TO DEATH
crazinessposted chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I enjoyed reading this piece. It's a beautiful story. The characters were well written and the plot is very interesting. Thank you!

I hope you'll write a sequel of sorts... or another avatar fic?

take care :)
Driven by Apathy chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This might have been rendered incompatible with canon by TLoK, but having read it I find that it's now nevertheless one of favorite post hundred-year war fics ever.

Great work, and I really like what you did with the characters. Neither Zuko nor Toph is quite their self from canon, but both are people I can easily see them becoming over five years past the end of Avatar. It's a pity that there isn't more of this. Should you ever feel the urge to write a sequel, please don't try to suppress it. :)
matchynishi chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I loved this, it was a very realistic take on the after-war world...thank you for sharing!
Kitsune Heart chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I just finished the podfic, and you get hearts. I'd type them, mind, but the site gets rid of less than symbols, so you'd get a bunch of threes.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I had never read a fic or one-shot about avatar before. And I can say I loved it. I love Toph, she does not mince words. I always thought she with Zuko is cute. I loved the one.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Completely amazing. It was sexy, funny, and a bit romantic in the sense that they both found each other at such low points in their lives. I loved it completely and the fact that Toph makes those awesome jokes XD .. priceless.
StaminaRose chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Impressive story and a lot of fun. I can totally see Zuko having trouble ruling his people and needing to blow off steam. The detail about it was impressive too, its nice to see someone go to effort to show how Zuko might rule. I think ironically hell have to take some lessons from his father on that though. I.e. "I am Firelord and you will obey me and love everyone and enjoy peace and freedom and tolerance. And if you dont i will stamp on your face and burn down your house."

Anyways, thanks a lot. i may have a pokesy around your archive, see if youve done anything else im interested in reading. its rare to meet an author who thinks detail is actually important on this site. And rarer still to meet an author who is good because theyre genuinly talented at writing, as opposed to just better than most of the other fanfic authors (which isnt much of a competition to win).
Arioka chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
HAHAHA amazing!
L. Casablanca chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is awesome! I loved the way your Toph turned out and her interactions with Zuko! Written like this they are amazing :D Please write moooore Toko!
lil26jay chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
this is the best zuko and toph story i read so far
Zelsuzu chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This has to be the most outstanding, in character and mature Toko i have... well... ever read!

I bow to u, because if this was ur first i cant wait to read more.

Just wow... :) Keep up the awesome work!
The Sweetest Venom chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
"She can barely wait because it's going to be fucking amazing."

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY, TOPH.

because Ms. Sassypants and Sir Awkward are gonna have kickass adventure, yaaay~
her m o c k i n g j a y chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Finally! I've been scouring the 'net looking for some decent Toko and had all but given up when I came across this wonderful little piece. I applaud you for making it enjoyable, tasteful, and for keeping the characters decidedly in-character.

Thanks for the read!