Reviews for Really Nice Eyes
Angellilly93 chapter 6 . 2/28
This is such an adorable story I hope you keep it up keep up the good work
avaeva chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Please please please please please please update! This book is so good!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Utsstuingrdhj UPDATE PLEASE THIS IS SOOO GOOD AND I WANNA READ MORE
Akhlys chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Mortal Please finish this, do it for all of the people who are or where reading this.
thatannnoyinggrl chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Human please finish this! in the name of DP PLEASE!
Miranda Barry chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Oh my goodness seriously, update man! Pretty please 3
PiptheSnake chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Saunders to the rescue! Update or the psycho bunnies will be after you (in other words, I like this alot and need an update to survive)
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Yay! We have progress with our young couple; I repeat, we have progress people! They're getting over their stubborn streaks and getting along *gasp* shock horror! It wasn't that hard, was it, Derek and Chloe? No? See, not that hard at all.

Anywho, you're all thinking I'm a bit off my rocker, so I'm just gonna say good job, keep the updates coming!
PiptheSnake chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Awww... I know I already have the next chappie to read, but a cliffie like that? Are you trying to murder your readers?
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Lol; Chloe and Derek are anything but normal, and Derek could well be a movie star... I'm sidetracked, soz...

This is great, like really great; please update it asap
PiptheSnake chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Lol, good for you, Chloe. That's something I wouldn't do... not that brave

Still really liking this :)
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Chloe, can you stop imitating me please? (misjudging stuff, staring at the guy with captivating eyes etc. I didn't fall off a book shelf though, I'm too tall to try and get up in the first place) You're creeping me out a little, you psychic little necromancer-y book character!

On a happier note, this story rocks the figurative socks off this site; you are a very talented writer :) Keep up the amazing work!
iheartmusic8999 chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Omg what happens it has been forever since you updated I hope you have not lost interest in this story because it is really good the plot is fantastic! Please update it I want to see how everything turns out. One of the best stories I have read.
Added it to my favs a while ago
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
please cont to write this fanfic...its one of my favs
lollipop chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
reread again. seriously needs an update, pronto. much love LOLLI