Reviews for Really Nice Eyes
(;༎ຶД༎ຶ) I need more of this story! I want one more chapter so badly! Why do I always find abandoned fics DX
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
I love love love it! It's adorable how they seem to start their relationship the old school way. Passing notes. Sighs. Childhood days. Awww Derek is definitely softening up to Chloe. Will you still be finishing this story? (Please let it be a yes!)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
haaaa where's the rest?! Can't wait to read more!
jabc4 chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
NO! YOU CANT END HERE AT THIS CLIFFHANGER! Derek and Chloe just started warming up to one another. Chloe just stuck up for him! I have to know what happens next! PLEASE Update Soon! :D
Angellilly93 chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
This is such an adorable story I hope you keep it up keep up the good work
avaeva chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Please please please please please please update! This book is so good!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
Utsstuingrdhj UPDATE PLEASE THIS IS SOOO GOOD AND I WANNA READ MORE
Akhlys chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Mortal Please finish this, do it for all of the people who are or where reading this.
thatannnoyinggrl chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Human please finish this! in the name of DP PLEASE!
Miranda Barry chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Oh my goodness seriously, update man! Pretty please 3
PiptheSnake chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Saunders to the rescue! Update or the psycho bunnies will be after you (in other words, I like this alot and need an update to survive)
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Yay! We have progress with our young couple; I repeat, we have progress people! They're getting over their stubborn streaks and getting along *gasp* shock horror! It wasn't that hard, was it, Derek and Chloe? No? See, not that hard at all.

Anywho, you're all thinking I'm a bit off my rocker, so I'm just gonna say good job, keep the updates coming!
PiptheSnake chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Awww... I know I already have the next chappie to read, but a cliffie like that? Are you trying to murder your readers?
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Lol; Chloe and Derek are anything but normal, and Derek could well be a movie star... I'm sidetracked, soz...

This is great, like really great; please update it asap
PiptheSnake chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Lol, good for you, Chloe. That's something I wouldn't do... not that brave

Still really liking this :)